Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
*SOLVED* No FPV Camera with Cendence and Crystal Sky
2170 16 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr.Mister
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862854 ft
United States

I just receiced my new Cendence RC and Crystal Sky monitor today for my Inspire 2.  After getting everything setup, my FPV camera in the Go app has no feed.  I have reset the app multiple times and nothing seems to work. I have changed the frequencies but it won't work no matter which I choose.  If I use the Crystal Sky monitor with my standard Inspire 2 remote, the FPV camera works correctly.  It seems to be an issue wiht the Cendence remote.  The X5S camera works fine.

With the current configuration (Cendence & Crystal Sky), here are my versions:

Go App: 4.2.4
Aircraft: 01.01.0300
Remote Controller: 02.00.0045
Camera: 01.07.20.98

Again, I just got this today, so any help is much appriciated.

2018-3-7
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.4
United States

Still no luck with this, but here's a few more things I've tried - still no FPV view:

• I downgraded the aircraft to 01.0.1.0200 - no difference
  • I reset the Crystal Sky to factory default - no difference
  • I reset the Go 4 app to factory default - no difference
  • I changed the frequency on the controller - no difference
  • I tried manually changing to different frequencies - no difference
  • I tried unlinking and relinking the Cendence multiple times - no difference

When I use the stock RC with the Crystal Sky, it works just fine. I can't be sure, but I think the FPV was working when I linked the remote the first time. I think it stopped when I configured the stock RC to be the slave. At this point I'm out of ideas.

Anyone have any ideas?
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mr.Mister, sorry for the trouble you are experiencing now, the latest firmware version of Cendence V02.00.0030, could you please double confirm and flash the firmware in DJI Go 4?
2018-3-8
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.4
United States

Hi Mindy,

I have confirmed that my RC firmware is 02.00.0045. If I click and hold the three line menu bar to change firmware versions, it shows NONE where you would normally select a version. I am doing this from the Crystal Sky monitor.  If I try to do this from my iPad, it shows versions for the stock remote only.

What is the proper way to download and flash 02.00.0035 to the Cendence?

Thank you
2018-3-8
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.4
United States

Hi Mindy,

Here is a picture of my firmware versions. I have not yet figured out how to get an image off of the Crystal Sky, but this should work.

2018-3-8
Use props
Simon7354
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1721414 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Mister, Press the menu button on the right side of the Crystal Sky, there you see a small pop up menu, play about with that. you can take a screen shot that is saved to the memory or the sim card in the Crystal Sky.
Also in that menu you see the update menu for the Crystal Sky, play about with it
2018-3-8
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-8 03:14
Hi Mr.Mister, sorry for the trouble you are experiencing now, the latest firmware version of Cendence V02.00.0030, could you please double confirm and flash the firmware in DJI Go 4?

Hi DJI Mindy,

I just realized that I did not respond to your message directly, so you will not get the notification. Can you please review my posts above and tell me how to resolve the issue?

Thanks.
2018-3-8
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-8 03:14

DJI Mindy,

Is this being addressed? I have a new Cendence remote and Crystal Sky monitor that are unusable until this is resolved.  I have spent another couple of hours trying to get this working but no matter what I do, I get the same result - NO FPV CAMERA FEED.

Mindy, are you going to be able to help me? If I can't get this resolved very soon, I'll need to box everything up and send back to the dealer.  

2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mr.Mister Posted at 2018-3-8 19:47
DJI Mindy,

Is this being addressed? I have a new Cendence remote and Crystal Sky monitor that are unusable until this is resolved.  I have spent another couple of hours trying to get this working but no matter what I do, I get the same result - NO FPV CAMERA FEED.

Thanks for the firmware details and sorry for the late response, the issue will be forwarded to our engineers for further analysis, I will come back to you as soon as possible once there is any update from our engineers.
2018-3-10
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-10 02:56
Thanks for the firmware details and sorry for the late response, the issue will be forwarded to our engineers for further analysis, I will come back to you as soon as possible once there is any update from our engineers.

DJI Mindy,

It's brand new and I don't feel like waiting. I will most likely just send this back to the dealer and let them work with you on it. I do think DJI has a serious quality issue that needs to be addressed.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mr.Mister Posted at 2018-3-12 08:04
DJI Mindy,

It's brand new and I don't feel like waiting. I will most likely just send this back to the dealer and let them work with you on it. I do think DJI has a serious quality issue that needs to be addressed.

We apologize again for the unpleasant experience with our product, if you have sent the device to your dealer already, I hope they can help you out, at the same time, our engineers are also making tests to locate the problem, I will keep you updated once I hear from them anyway.
2018-3-13
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-13 00:01
We apologize again for the unpleasant experience with our product, if you have sent the device to your dealer already, I hope they can help you out, at the same time, our engineers are also making tests to locate the problem, I will keep you updated once I hear from them anyway.

I shipped my RC back to the dealer. Problem solved.
2018-3-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mr.Mister Posted at 2018-3-15 13:34
I shipped my RC back to the dealer. Problem solved.

Do you mean FPV camera view is on CS screen now?
2018-3-15
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.4
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-3-15 15:47
Do you mean FPV camera view is on CS screen now?

Yes, now that I returned my original Cendence remote and replaced it with another one, the FPV now works.  This issue had nothing to do with the CS - It was a bad RC out of the box.
2018-3-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mr.Mister Posted at 2018-3-15 16:52
Yes, now that I returned my original Cendence remote and replaced it with another one, the FPV now works.  This issue had nothing to do with the CS - It was a bad RC out of the box.

Oh, I see ... good to know. I had bad M200 drone for change, behaving oddly with persistent Compass Error issue. She was replaced as well with a good one, no questions asked.
2018-3-15
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31145 ft
  • >>>
Canada

just purchased used condence remote.  same issu.  can't return it.
3-24 07:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansd8781149 Posted at 3-24 07:32
just purchased used condence remote.  same issu.  can't return it.

Hello there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google Drive or YouTube then send the link here. We will wait for your response. Thank you for your understanding.
3-24 19:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules