Picture doesn't display on phone, camera settings still do.
763 2 2018-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryan Hoover
New
India

I just bought the Osmo+ and have been having trouble.

Phone is an iPhone 6s with Version 11.2.6

When I first connected I could not get any display on the phone from the camera, but it would show the camera info, shutter speed etc... A friend had seen a post a while back saying that the phantom had an issue if the phone was not in airplane mode. With airplane mode ON I now will get picture to the phone. However if I hit record on the Osmo+ the screen on the phone freezes, turns B&W, then just a black screen, still displaying the camera info. The osmo+ will record, but automatically shuts off after 9-11 seconds.
IMG_0034.PNG
Is there anyone out there who has encountered this too? Any suggestions

Memory card is SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXCas recommended by B&H. (I did also try this with the card that came with the osmo+, with sameresults.) All of the cards I have tried have been formatted in camera.

Here are the screen shots of what I'm getting.
Osmo+ Firmware:
IMG_0032.PNG

If I can get this all working, then I'll bring up the soft focus!!!

2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ryan, can the gimbal be controlled normally? Could you please detach the gimbal to check if the contact is clean enough? Have you tried another mobile phone for a brief troubleshooting?
If the issue persists, please try to flash the firmware via the tutorial video below:
2018-3-8
Use props
FarmerMac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

I had similar problem when connecting the very first time.
I disabled the Bluetooth because someone told that could be the problem and then everything was functioning 100%.
Afterward I do not disable BT anymore and OSMO+ still works fine.
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules