Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Firmware V01.05.0600
6742 25 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sebi
First Officer
Flight distance : 5089226 ft
Poland

Available New Firmware V01.05.0600

Date : 2018.03.08
Aircraft Firmware : V 01.05.0600
Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller Firmware : V 1.4.1.0
Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote Controller Firmware : V 1.3.6.0
DJI GO 4 App iOS : V 4.2.6
DJI GO 4 App Android : V 4.2.6

What’s New?
Optimized photo color and contrast.
Fixed an issue that occasionally caused flipped live view when the aircraft braked during flight.
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, the new firmware is now available. Thank you for your attention.
2018-3-8
Use props
Giammi
Captain
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

Will this fix the wobbling arms issue as well?
2018-3-8
Use props
FarmerMac
First Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Giammi Posted at 2018-3-8 04:27
Will this fix the wobbling arms issue as well?

Im Curious too?
2018-3-8
Use props
dronybaloney
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

FarmerMac Posted at 2018-3-8 04:35
Im Curious too?

Yes me too
And also if new fw will improve image transmission on my ipad mini 4
2018-3-8
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I will wait for the tales .... lets see how this goes and why no details/announcements on just whats changed, improved from DJI.

Phantom P4P-Obsidian on Vers 1.4.7
2018-3-8
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1507073 ft
United States

I updated my P4P to the latest: V 01.05.0600

No apparent issues when flying.  I did notice when I turned right and left the gimble had a very slight hesitation.

Perhaps that was a setting that got over written OR I never noticed

One thing for sure, getting pics from SD card to Ipdad Mini is MUCH SLOWER.  Used to transmit approx 1mb a sec or more.  Now it barely gets 500mb a sec.

Anyone else experience this?
2018-3-26
Use props
Adriano Milanez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136463 ft
Brazil

I'm experiencing ultrassonic error.. I don't reallly know if is related to update, but after it's being frequent this error!
2018-4-1
Use props
Bmw
lvl.1
United States

I updated to new firmware and now with multiple issues, remote control do not connect to my ios or android devices at all, beside that is crazy nonstop beeping noise, please help to resolve the problem, Thank You
2018-4-5
Use props
Anokadrone
Captain
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Bmw Posted at 2018-4-5 09:15
I updated to new firmware and now with multiple issues, remote control do not connect to my ios or android devices at all, beside that is crazy nonstop beeping noise, please help to resolve the problem, Thank You

I have no intention of doing so at this point, but from what I have been reading, it sounds like the firmware on the controller and the AC must be updated along with the app.  Then a factory reset and then a full calibration.  Does that sound right?
2018-4-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Bmw Posted at 2018-4-5 09:15

I don't recall a controller firmware update with the latest release - just the craft - so the issues described would be unrelated. With the beeping, try doing a firmware refresh to see if you can get a smart device to connect, then do a controller calibration.
2018-4-5
Use props
NOA
lvl.1

Today I decided to update to the latest firmware and iOS software version and as far as my testing goes, this is the most stable release I have used in a while!
I was very disappointed with the previous release (version v01.05.0300) and decided to downgrade to an older version (01.04.0602) for several months for the following reasons;

- Reverted image when the camera down
- Green lines and flickering in video feed
- Random disconnection issues (both 2.4 and 5GHz)

After today's update and testing for about an hour I didn't experience any of these issues! Photo and video quality are looking great. Aircraft and connection very stable!
Glad I can share some good news... hopefully all stays as it is and others can confirm what I'm experiencing.

iOS iPhone app: Version 4.2.8
Phantom 4 Pro Aircraft Firmware: Version V01.05.0600
Phantom 4 Pro Controller Firmware : Version 01.04.01.00
2018-4-6
Use props
Anokadrone
Captain
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-4-5 13:57
I don't recall a controller firmware update with the latest release - just the craft - so the issues described would be unrelated. With the beeping, try doing a firmware refresh to see if you can get a smart device to connect, then do a controller calibration.

Although I have not fact checked this, I have heard mentioned that a factory reset is part of the recommended actions following this update.  Allegedly in the release notes.   
2018-4-6
Use props
TronBoogy
New
United States

Hello.
Can anyone tell me when the gimbal problem will be addressed? I have seen posts by several pilots claiming that their gimbal is off centered once the drone is started up and I have had the same problem since the new update. My camera is pointed slightly to the right (when looking at the bird) and although it's not a major problem, it needs to be fixed. Is there a fix for it anywhere?
2019-2-12
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37795 ft
Australia

Ever since updating, the live video feed back to the controller has turned to crap, pixelating and freezing / buffering etc to the point that the drone can't be flown. Can't revert to an older WORKING version using DJI Assistant. Used to be a good drone, now junk.
2022-9-21
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-8 03:26
Yes, the new firmware is now available. Thank you for your attention.

Totally ruined my drone by turning the live video feed into a glitchy, delayed, buffered unusable piece of crap.
And removed the ability to downgrade to a version that actually WORKED!!
It has been well documented that this latest version has totally ruined the live video feed, so when are you going to release a version that fixes the issue so we can actually fly the drones we paid a small fortune for??
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Grumpy Old Man Posted at 10-11 21:52
Totally ruined my drone by turning the live video feed into a glitchy, delayed, buffered unusable piece of crap.
And removed the ability to downgrade to a version that actually WORKED!!
It has been well documented that this latest version has totally ruined the live video feed, so when are you going to release a version that fixes the issue so we can actually fly the drones we paid a small fortune for??

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell us more details about your issue? If possible, you may provide us with a related video for our further checks.
2022-10-12
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Australia

Ever since updating to the latest firmware, the live video feed back to the controller is choppy and breaks up so bad the drone is unflyable.
It never did this before the latest version.
All I want to do is put back in the version it was shipped with, but Assistant 2 only shows the latest version and not previous versions.
It is a Pro Plus with its own screen, so NOT DJI Go 4 App.
Here is a link to a YouTube video, it is usually much worse than this.I recently tried to fly in outback Australia, hundreds of kilometres from the nearest town, all phones and any transmitting device was switched off. It was so choppy I gave up and packed it away, so it is NOT caused by interference.... It used to be perfect in all locations.

2022-10-13
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 10-12 03:23
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell us more details about your issue? If possible, you may provide us with a related video for our further checks.

2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Grumpy Old Man Posted at 10-26 23:26
https://youtu.be/iEFEgMk3XRc

Thanks for the info,  have you checked the original video from the SD card? Does it have the same issue?
Please try to refresh the firmware and see if it helps.
2022-10-28
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 10-28 23:22
Thanks for the info,  have you checked the original video from the SD card? Does it have the same issue?
Please try to refresh the firmware and see if it helps.

The video footage on the SD card is perfect, it is only the live feed that is choppy, AND ONLY SINCE THE LAST UPDATE.
I have reinstalled the firmware several times using DJI Assistant 2, and done factory resets every time as well for both the drone and the controller. Nothing makes any difference since this last update, and Assistant 2 does not give the option to use previous versions any more.
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Grumpy Old Man Posted at 11-1 03:36
The video footage on the SD card is perfect, it is only the live feed that is choppy, AND ONLY SINCE THE LAST UPDATE.
I have reinstalled the firmware several times using DJI Assistant 2, and done factory resets every time as well for both the drone and the controller. Nothing makes any difference since this last update, and Assistant 2 does not give the option to use previous versions any more.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. If it is convenient, please check the current version of the controller and see if it is 01.04.03.00, if it is not, you can download the latest version for the controller here https://www.dji.com/sg/downloads/products/phantom-4-pro and check again.
If the issue persists after trying to fly in different locations, you can send both the drone and controller back for further analysis.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2022-11-5
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 11-5 03:16
I am sorry for the inconvenience. If it is convenient, please check the current version of the controller and see if it is 01.04.03.00, if it is not, you can download the latest version for the controller here https://www.dji.com/sg/downloads/products/phantom-4-pro and check again.
If the issue persists after trying to fly in different locations, you can send both the drone and controller back for further analysis.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.

The controller is the latest firmware, and I did a factory reset after installing. Both the drone and the controller are the latest. It was working perfectly right up until I did the latest firmware install then it turned to rubbish.
I have flown the drone at many different locations and every location is exactly the same. Even outback Australia.
The 5.8GHz channel reports no signal until I fly 500 metres away, then it reports a signal. If I fly closer than 500 metres it reports a loss of signal.... it is totally screwed up. If the drone is one metre away, no signal, 500 metres away, full signal. That's not hardware fault, that's firmware issues.
2022-11-6
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 10-12 03:23

Today I managed to downgrade the firmware to an earlier version, the live feed was perfect.
Put the new version back in, the live feed was glitchy garbage.
Downgraded it, live feed good. I'll leave the old version in, your latest firmware is complete garbage and has cause problems for several owners.
Fix it.
2022-11-20
Use props
Dym0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2636768 ft
Germany

Grumpy Old Man Posted at 11-20 20:17
Today I managed to downgrade the firmware to an earlier version, the live feed was perfect.
Put the new version back in, the live feed was glitchy garbage.
Downgraded it, live feed good. I'll leave the old version in, your latest firmware is complete garbage and has cause problems for several owners.

How did You that?
Did you have the latest software?
I have P4P v2 with the latest FW and would like to change that
2022-11-20
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Australia

Dym0 Posted at 11-20 22:58
How did You that?
Did you have the latest software?
I have P4P v2 with the latest FW and would like to change that

PM sent direct to you with all the info.
2022-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules