Just stepping away from all the issues.
593 10 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sky6105
Second Officer
Flight distance : 345653 ft
United States

We will always have issues with a new product but just step away for a while and look at all the wonderful
photos people post.
I have never been to Irland but the pictures are great the netherlands another place I would like to visit but may never get there.
Italy is an otherone fantastic photos.
I can travel all over the world and see all the great pictures from my home here in Florida keep up the great work.
Then reallity sets in and I have to go back to work.

Thanks for posting all the photos.

Rudy

2018-3-8
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

I fully agree and we cannot mention that too often. Every day we can virtually travel the world here thanks to these contributions.
2018-3-8
Use props
Kevin Halle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1297612 ft
  • >>>
United States

And to add that some times someone will post a picture from somewhere in the world that I had visited at one time or another and it will bring back memories.
2018-3-8
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Great point!
This is one of many reasons I consider this one of the best community I've ever been.
Cheers for all!
2018-3-8
Use props
Wyke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

Kevin Halle Posted at 2018-3-8 02:35
And to add that some times someone will post a picture from somewhere in the world that I had visited at one time or another and it will bring back memories.

More often than not along the lines of “wow, that’s changed since I was there” (I’m thinking of the recent Penang series, in this instance)
2018-3-8
Use props
Kevin Halle
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1297612 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wyke Posted at 2018-3-8 02:37
More often than not along the lines of “wow, that’s changed since I was there” (I’m thinking of the recent Penang series, in this instance)

That's very true!
2018-3-8
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

Yes its easy to get wrapped up in what you think is not great about a product or what is a flaw, but you have to remember what it can do. Same in many photography forums too. Always lots of complaints about lenses being too slow, or big, or small, or heavy, but have to remember the photos they can take are amazing. Same here with photos or videos. What we should look to do is share what conditions, settings, etc play into the Mavic's hands and how best to get the most out of them - which is largely posted here I will admit.

I have to remind myself on forums not to focus on negatives per-se but what you can learn from others to make your photos/videos better in the future.
2018-3-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Indeed I agree with you.
Really like what I am seeing here!
2018-3-8
Use props
Face-AcheNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96631 ft
New Zealand

OP that's a really valid point and a great attitude to have. There are a lot of "Help! I have a problem!" threads, but i think that the vast majority of drone owners are happy buzzing around the skies with them. Aside from the enthusiasts on this forum, you don't hear from these happy people, only the ones who have issues with the product or some beef with DJI.

2018-3-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

At the end of the day that is exactly what these drones are ultimately designed for - to simply record and snap images that capture moments in life of wonderful locations to share. Good post.
2018-3-8
Use props
kfloke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

I'm from Asia side, will try my best to contribute more
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules