Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What editing Software are you USING
1063 7 2015-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zt6kxt41
lvl.1

United States

What editing software are you you using for Window USERS?????

What editing Software WILL you be using when the IOS app comes out for MAC??????  
2015-5-4
Use props
Dataway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17152 ft
United States

I use Final Cut Pro on my Mac...
2015-5-4
Use props
FantomDK
Second Officer

Denmark

Dataway Posted at 2015-5-5 08:47
I use Final Cut Pro on my Mac...

Ditto.

@zt6xt41 IF I had an Android device I would not have to wait for the iOS-compatible app to edit my videos on my Mac :-)

Editing on iOS seems like a slightly silly idea. But I am curious as to see what will be possible with "DJI Director". I am not the least concerned about the storage which is quite limited on many iOS devices and how it will handle rather large 4K-video-files. Does it have to download all the video files to the iOS-device (easily several gigabytes)? Is it 801.11ac wifi? Whats the speed of transferring those files - in the often unlikely case that you have room on your iOS device? (my iPad Air only has 16GB capacity and rarely more than 1-2GB free - would however not be impossible on my iPhone6 with 128GB).

I assume noone has any experience with DJI Director? I've not been able to see any demos on YouTube.
2015-5-4
Use props
gcmini
lvl.1

United States

FCP is a great choice if you have it.  iMovie works great too and should do everything you need to do.
2015-5-4
Use props
FantomDK
Second Officer

Denmark

gcmini Posted at 2015-5-5 10:41
FCP is a great choice if you have it.  iMovie works great too and should do everything you need to d ...

... depending on what you need to do
2015-5-4
Use props
t.katz
lvl.1

United States

On Mac.  Premiere Pro for editing, Resolve for color grading.  After Effects for when I want to clean things up easier then in the other two apps.
2015-5-4
Use props
scrufytam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1026309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Final Cut Pro on my Mac also.
2015-5-5
Use props
randywgreen
lvl.1