Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Download Failed
10512 9 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woodmoe34
New
Flight distance : 751 ft
United States

When trying to download a video, I have to stop and start the process time and time again due to a "Download Failed  Connection Error.  Failed to Download" Error.    The controller and phone and drone are all within very close range of each other.  Is there a fix?
2018-3-8
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

Take the sd card out from the back of the spark and plug it into your computer.
2018-3-8
Use props
Woodmoe34
New
Flight distance : 751 ft
United States

Thanks, that is a nice work-around, but I'd assume the product would simply work as designed too.
2018-3-8
Use props
chorn1966
lvl.3
Flight distance : 520512 ft
United States

Woodmoe34 Posted at 2018-3-8 07:31
Thanks, that is a nice work-around, but I'd assume the product would simply work as designed too.

Are you downloading the video from the spark, or your phone? I did not know you could download it directly from the spark.
2018-3-8
Use props
Dave Kane
lvl.3
Brazil

chorn1966 Posted at 2018-3-8 08:34
Are you downloading the video from the spark, or your phone? I did not know you could download it directly from the spark.

That's the only way I have done videos so far, as I still don't have a good enough phone to use with Go 4. So the videos are on the SD card in the Spark and when I connect it to the computer, the videos I can see the videos in the DCIM folder.
2018-3-8
Use props
scruffs dad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1071604 ft
United Kingdom

Been having the same problem, i noticed that the RC disconnects from spark then the download fails. i usually just take sd out and connect to the computer but i was away and the sd was full and needed to free up space. was a pain had to reconnect every couple of minutes
2018-3-8
Use props
RobertWSimpson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 927185 ft
United States

you can also just plug a micro USB into your computer and the Spark and pull the video directly from it without having to take the card out.  Just another option.
2018-3-8
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

You canbuse the OTG cable between RC and phone as an alternative
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Woodmoe34 Posted at 2018-3-8 07:31

What is the model of your SD card? Please ensure that you use a good one, or you can consider the method mentioned by other users. Here are some recommended SD cards:
Sandisk 16GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Sandisk 64GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Kinston 16GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kinston 32GB UHS-1 Micro SDHC
Kinston 64GB UHS-1 Micro SDXC
Samsung 16G UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 32G UHS-I Micro SDHC
Samsung 64G UHS-I Micro SDXC
2018-3-8
Use props
djiuser_PWnH7cw0xbNY
New

Portugal

I stumbled upon this thread, and I haven't been able to plug my SD card into my computer for weeks (I'm traveling, and simple SD card adapters aren't readily available in most of the world).

I tried clearing the cache in my DJI Fly app, and it worked! So I suggest clearing cache, and then maybe storage, if you're having issues.
2022-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules