Baltimore, Maryland Dundalk and surounding area Pilots
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Epicdoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 340620 ft
United States

Hello folks I need some help with an Issue on my P3Pro willing to pay for your time to help me sort the problem out. Must have a Phantom 3 pro if interested Please PM and Ill send my phone Number so we can talk
2018-3-8
Use props
DanielTheRider
Second Officer
United States

Username Dirty Bird is from your area! Maybe send him a PM?
2018-3-8
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
United States

Thanx Brother
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Epicdoom, if you can be more specific about the issue of your P3P, we'd like to help as well.
2018-3-8
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
United States

I've posted what's wrong under a post called video issues but here is a video I shot of my screen of the pixilation issue I have. I'm trying to track down if its in the module on the RC the Whole RC or the AC that's causing this. I've downgraded Firmware used several display devices to no avail I cant get this to stop it happens when Im sitting on the ground before launch sometimes after I launch and sometimes not till my battery is at half % my display device works perfectly on my P34K so I know its not a display issue.  
2018-3-9
Use props
Epicdoom
lvl.4
United States

that's  the Plan brother right now I cant figure out where the issue is coming from I suspect the USB module on the RC. I have 35 years 0f RC exp even build my own RX and TX for tiny planes in 1/72 scale, worked on my P34K and Standard fixing issues no problem but this P3P is whooping my butt lol  I figured just find someone who can bind my AC to they're RC and see where the Issue is.  I live right in Dundalk  and I'm free on the weekends Ill call you around 5PM today maybe we can get together and sort this puppy out. I have been considering just Buying a new one, I would however like to get this one working the way it should.  my chief financial advisor (Wife) would appreciate that very much LOL I fly quite a bit when everything is working properly and always up for flying with others.
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules