Huge transmitter problem after firmware update!
1656 9 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ale_Zakko
lvl.1

Italy

Hello guys, and i'm sorry if this is my first post here in this community.

I bought a Ronin M from my friend.. Everything works well but after inteslled the latest dji App version 2.5, i've upgraded everything at lastest firmware. Now i've got a HUGE issue from my transmitter. the Ronin moves aren't smooth.. I tried to do calibration to the sticks, but nothing happen. The latest firmware available for the receiver it's the 1.1.0.20, but to the dji news i read that the latest transmitter receiver it's the 1.1.0.21 ... I've got the same issue like this video:

How can i upgrade the transmitter firmware from 1.1.0.20 to 1.1.0.21?? Many thanks!
2018-3-8
Use props
Ale_Zakko
lvl.1

Italy

EDIT: as you can see, the transmitter works well only when the bind led it's green. When it's red everything stop...
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Try restarting everything. Once you restart everything, try re-calibrating the remote at that time.
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Try restarting everything. Once you restart everything, try re-calibrating the remote at that time.
2018-3-8
Use props
Ale_Zakko
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-8 12:34
Try restarting everything. Once you restart everything, try re-calibrating the remote at that time.

Hi DJI-Mark! I did it. I restart everything i set all screen gimbal to default and i did the calibration transmitter via usb. But nothing, the issue still there. I tried to do a new bind but nothing happen, the bind led alternate green and red: when it's green the ronin follow my transmitter moves, but it goes red, the ronin stop, so every move isn't linear... I suppose that i can't upgrade the ronin m rc firmware to the latest version...
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Ale_Zakko Posted at 2018-3-8 12:47
Hi DJI-Mark! I did it. I restart everything i set all screen gimbal to default and i did the calibration transmitter via usb. But nothing, the issue still there. I tried to do a new bind but nothing happen, the bind led alternate green and red: when it's green the ronin follow my transmitter moves, but it goes red, the ronin stop, so every move isn't linear... I suppose that i can't upgrade the ronin m rc firmware to the latest version...

Make sure you check the bluetooth connectivity. Update any firmware on the controller. Turn off other apps that may be in conflict. Make sure you have the Ronin M Assistant App as well.
2018-3-8
Use props
Ale_Zakko
lvl.1

Italy

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-8 13:14
[view_image]

Make sure you check the bluetooth connectivity. Update any firmware on the controller. Turn off other apps that may be in conflict. Make sure you have the Ronin M Assistant App as well.

i'm sorry... but why i have to ceck the bluetooth connectiviy (that it works well), when i've got an issue on the Rc transmitter?? many thanks!
2018-3-8
Use props
Ale_Zakko
lvl.1

Italy

After forwarded the issue to dji support, a good people help me, and solved my problem. Now everything works well! I confirm that the issue is located in dji assistant that doesn't allow to upgrade the transmitter firmware to 1.1.0.21. now everything it's OK!!!
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ale_Zakko Posted at 2018-3-9 14:24
After forwarded the issue to dji support, a good people help me, and solved my problem. Now everything works well! I confirm that the issue is located in dji assistant that doesn't allow to upgrade the transmitter firmware to 1.1.0.21. now everything it's OK!!!

It is so glad to know the issue got sorted out in the end, thanks for your update, please keep us updated if there is any other problem.
2018-3-9
Use props
Ale_Zakko
lvl.1

Italy

Ok guys!!! Jared from dji told me that i can share the solution!

Here the steps:

1 connect your ronin m transmitter to your pc via usb and fire it up.

2 after Windows ricognized the transmitter, open the latest dji assistant, in this case the 2.5.

3 login with your email and password and go to the update menu.

4 inside the specific upgrade firmware menu tipe with your keyboard "door".

5 a new pop up will appear and you have to type into user and password the word "ronin"

6 this allow to force dji assistant to unlock the latest transmitter version to 1.1.0.21 !!

7 follow the intruction and that's it! Don't be afraid if the update fail first time. This procedure first erase the transmitter firmware. redo the same procedure and dji assistant will install the latest firmware 1.1.0.21 Do the calibration and ronin will works PERFECT!!! 

2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules