Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 PLEASE HELP
999 4 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
triggs
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi All

hope you can help, company i work for remove mines and im apart of the  front line team, the boss has the Phantom 4 and said i can use the Phantom 2 , like to get video of the other drone but im having major problems setting the drone up, trying to find the download software and eventhe DJI site download page doesnt seem to work, when i turn on the drone the most that happens is the camera rotates ( havent even got the picture set up yet) been searching ages with no luck, was hoping to have it up and running by tomorrow as we are out to detonate the mines and would of made for some great footage, but at least i could have it working for the next month.
so if anyone can assist me with this i'd be very greatful and if i get working could upload some footage.

sorry if this post has been answered before.
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please kindly upload the video when you return to work, we'd like to see whether we can help.
2018-3-8
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha trigs,

Change your Thread Title to "Dirty Bird Phantom 2 PLEASE HELP".  Dirty Bird is very good with his P2 Vision Plus.  He also has more current birds and he is very helpful.

Good luck!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-3-8
Use props
triggs
lvl.1

Ireland

No idea how to edit the title and what video? I need to get it working before I can make a video,  and to make matters worse, I tried to download the software elsewhere and think I received a virus,  my laptop won't turn on, hope to have it repaired by Monday.  

2018-3-9
Use props
Homer Simpson
Second Officer

Canada

triggs Posted at 2018-3-9 12:20
No idea how to edit the title and what video? I need to get it working before I can make a video,  and to make matters worse, I tried to download the software elsewhere and think I received a virus,  my laptop won't turn on, hope to have it repaired by Monday.

Try this site, people say it supposed to work.

https://www.dji.com/phantom-4/in ... ap_unique#downloads

2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules