What is the latest firmware. My drone shows V20+
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans111512c9
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Okay my drone (P3P) has been showing the ESC error. Susan on here sent me the downnload to V 30 firmware. I downloaded and installed this firmware but still get the ESC error. When i check on my tablet with the DJI GO app the firmware is showing as V20+.

Does this mean that the V 30 firmware has not installed? I did check the result log on the SD card and it did say it was V 30 successfully installed.

It is important to note that separately to this the DJI GO app intermittantly asks for me to complete my registration by providing a mainland China phone number (which is not possible as i am in the UK). When this request comes on screen and you check the GPS position on the map it shows the HP as being (you guessed it folks) mainland China. Last night i tried setting the drone outside when this occured and tried asking the drone to reset its HP however the app said that "HP reset unsuccessful"

Any ideas as to how i can get this expensive paper weight flying again would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Dario
2018-3-8
Use props
fans86717896
lvl.1
United States

bump* Starting to think these forums are dead when it comes to finding help. I'd try sourcing a phone number! Call work and tell them you'll be sick for the next 3 to 4 days lol
2018-3-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Dario, could you export the upgrade log in the SD card for analysis? For the Chinese Mainland number, it is recommended to clean the APP cache, take the drone to the outside where GPS signal is strong and connect the local internet, the message will go away. Please let us know whether it helps, thanks!
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules