Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I think I sold a bunch of Mavic Air’s today! :-)
972 11 2018-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Face-AcheNZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 96631 ft
New Zealand

Along with an Inspire.

I work for a Regional Council, who have got some Phanton 4 drones specifically for our Maritime Services team; for our Harbourmasters to take out on the water and use for inspecting boats, oil/substance spills in harbours etc. We did a demonstration with them today, along with my own Mavic Air, to a couple of other teams, Incident Response and On Farm Sevices. So Incident Response do just that, respond to environmental incidents like people burning tyres or pouring chemicals down drains that flow into the Waikato River, On Farm Services work with farmers to ensure that they don’t use too much fertiliser (which turns into nitrogen in the groundwater table, and leeches into the river), but also to try and catch them purposely discharging dairy cow effluent into the river (or grazing cows too close to the water where they poop and pollute the river).

Anyway, the big boss of the main division that looks after both of these smaller teams was so impressed with the MA, she wants to have one in every pool vehicle that we have, so that staff can use them when required. We have 40 vehicles. The price, portability and ease of use were the selling points.

They also want a drone that can carry a payload, like a container which can be used for getting water samples from the river, so they’re looking at an Inspire 2, on my recommendation.

Man, I really need to be getting some kind of commission or kick-back from DJI for this! I think we’ll be buying from a local reseller so that we have local support. The Phantoms have already been crashed a bunch of times!

Hopefully me and one of the other IT guys will be heading up the project. Looks like they are going to get us warranted too so that we can take footage of pretty much anything without permission. I’m quite excited! May end up making a career out of this little hobby
2018-3-8
Use props
kfloke
Captain
Flight distance : 149961 ft
Singapore

Well done!!!
2018-3-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm sure DJI will be very appreciative. You should look into discounts on bulk buying...
2018-3-8
Use props
Hestia
First Officer
Flight distance : 135381 ft
Italy

Send them your dji ref link to buy all of those
2018-3-8
Use props
Wyke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33166 ft
United Kingdom

That’ll be a nice order
2018-3-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is super nice
2018-3-9
Use props
Face-AcheNZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 96631 ft
New Zealand

It was very cool, but I’m no salesman - the drones spoke for themselves, particularly the Mavic Air. Things like the sphere pano were really popular, going to be invaluable for getting overviews of whole sites.

Heh, my colleague was showing the Phantom 4, let a few staff have a fly of it. Everyone was super careful, except this one girl who basically got the controller in her hands, and just instantly started mashing the sticks. Happened so quickly; straight into the branches of an oak tree! Aside from a few green smears on the props, it was fine. Oh and of course the very red face of the girl
2018-3-9
Use props
Datadogie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27028 ft
United Kingdom

Now you need to teach them the drone code so they can all go commercial. 40 vans = 40 drones + 40 pilots at say $1,000 each = $40,000 a nice little earner. Go for it.
2018-3-9
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Captain
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

$$KACHING$$
2018-3-9
Use props
burnham187
Captain
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

You should definitely get some kind of commission.  
2018-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Dji have already got deals for this type of bulk buying, you get gifts like maybe a free p4p , you could contact their corporate sales.

You could also set up a you tube account and become an affiliate I think you get 1/2 % of sales commission in credits.
2018-3-9
Use props
Adriano Araujo
First Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
United States

Well dRone !! =)
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules