Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does DJI have any method to extract positional and altitude info?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kellykhoooo
New

Singapore

I bought an DJI Naza M Lite and I'm trying to extract the positional and altitude information from the flight controller. I realize that this model of Naza M Lite is a very basic flight controller, but is there any way to extract the information from it?
Or if I can't extract from Naza M Lite, is there any other flight controller that might help me in getting those information?
Any suggestions appreciated.

2018-3-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

No, the unit is very old. The closest you may have is through the software when you hook it up. However, there is not a way to extract any information out of it.
2018-3-9
Use props
kellykhoooo
New

Singapore

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-9 09:58
No, the unit is very old. The closest you may have is through the software when you hook it up. However, there is not a way to extract any information out of it.

Thank you for the reply! However, is there any newer model of flight controller that I can extract information from?
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

kellykhoooo Posted at 2018-3-10 02:39
Thank you for the reply! However, is there any newer model of flight controller that I can extract information from?

I would review the A3 and N3 controller as they both use the Assistant 2 Software. They are the newer versions of controllers.
2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules