X5S Compatibility
1554 5 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KARL_
lvl.1

United States

Will the Ronin-S ever be able to connect to the X5S or X7, any updates?
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

The Ronin S is primarily for DSLR cameras. You may want to consider Osmo Pro instead.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mark's right, RONIN-S is designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, currently, there is no such grips like Osmo could be used for X5S or X7, but if you already have Inspire 2 and would like to turn it into a handheld camera, we have released Inspire 2 Handle Grips, please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-handheld-grips
2018-3-9
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-9 21:31
Mark's right, RONIN-S is designed for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, currently, there is no such grips like Osmo could be used for X5S or X7, but if you already have Inspire 2 and would like to turn it into a handheld camera, we have released Inspire 2 Handle Grips, please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/inspire-2-handheld-grips

These hand grips are a sad excuse to cover your ass after advertising and teasing ground filming capabilities for the I2 and never delivering.  Why would we want to waste money on a OSMO Pro, a technology that you already made incompatable with any new equipement?
2018-6-14
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

This would be excellent if they could deliver this functionality.  I would buy an I2, X5S and Ronin-S if this came about.  Currently I'm not buying any.
2018-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 2018-6-14 10:37
These hand grips are a sad excuse to cover your ass after advertising and teasing ground filming capabilities for the I2 and never delivering.  Why would we want to waste money on a OSMO Pro, a technology that you already made incompatable with any new equipement?

DemolitionMan, the handle for X4S, X5S is not ready, we do apologize for the inconvenience, please note the future release on our website
2018-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules