Cache issues....
350 0 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lifeguard 998
lvl.1
Norway

Hi guys

Im having some serious trouble understanding what is going on with the set up on the brand new Insp 2. Having the 480 SSD disk installed in the aircraft, I fired her up this afternoon. Everything went fine except when starting recording video...."your video cache is full" popped up in the app. However - I was able to record the videos but after inserting the SSD disk to the Cine SSD station and downloading the files to my apple, there were only a million of .dng files / photofiles located in all the folders......(!!)

After a long story of seeking help from the local dealer, who btw closed his business a week ago, I figured out that the videofiles was indeed loacted in the app ( as I guess is equal to the ssd disk). After trying to get some clarification from the DJI Support online representative, I was told that in order to get these files to my hd, I need to 1) dowload the files to my iPhone / iPad, then connect to iTunes and from this stage export the files to the HD. In adition, the representative also told me that in order to avoid such a struggle, I could use a SD card which would allow direct download to my hd ( as they do on the Phantoms).

Ok - so my question for the DJI family is as follows:

1) Is it really so that I need to download all files to my mobile device and then via iTunes export these to the HD?

2) What tha...( f - word ) is the point of the SSD disk - not to mention the Cine SSD station if you cant downdload the files anyway?

3) What Im I missing here?

Please help..anyone....Im drowning in my anger here....

2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules