SDI or HDMI?
3000 7 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Nebby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 682776 ft
United States

I am interested in setting up a TV for a client to view the live feed coming from the camera operator remote on the M210. I am using 2 Cendence (pilot and camera op) with Z-30 camera. Does anyone know if it is better to use the HDMI output on the cendence or the SDI port? What is the resolution on each? Ideally I want the video to come from camera operator remote and not the pilot's remote. Thanks!
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Compared to HDMI output, the SDI boasts longer transmission distance and more stable signal. It is the most widely used interface in the Broadcasting and Television industries. You can select output format by yourself in APP.
2018-3-11
Use props
Mr Nebby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 682776 ft
United States

So I did purchase equipment to go the SDI route. Now I have discovered that you can not use SDI with the Pilot App on the Crystal Sky. When will this issue be resolved?
2018-3-15
Use props
djiuser_7EcQ7hf8TmpX
New

Mr Nebby Posted at 2018-3-15 08:52
So I did purchase equipment to go the SDI route. Now I have discovered that you can not use SDI with the Pilot App on the Crystal Sky. When will this issue be resolved?

I am interested in using the SDI.  Are you transmitting wired or wireless?  I need to send video up to a quarter mile a way and was hoping to find a way with the SDI, rather than paying to stream through the internet.
2018-6-2
Use props
ZeusPT
lvl.1
Portugal

Hello i also  want to use the sdi output on cendence with the m210 (hdmi works fine but i want to transmit wired more than the 15/20m of hdmi limit) i couldnt get any signal despiste trying diferente cables, so you guys are saying it doesn't work no matter what I try?!!
2019-1-9
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been using the HDMI port and adjusting the signal in App as needed. Have not looked into SDI and transmitting that signal to a TV / Monitor. Would be interested in those results.
2019-1-10
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have been using the HDMI port and adjusting the signal in App as needed. Have not looked into SDI and transmitting that signal to a TV / Monitor. Would be interested in those results.
2019-1-10
Use props
Village Video
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23301 ft
United States

HDSDI can go up to about 330 feet using the best quality cable when transmitting either 720p or 1080i Going further is obtainable by adding a reclocking DA (distribution amplifier) along the route
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules