1151 12 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaxBDS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 161437 ft
Italy

Hello
I had problems similar to those of Scott Moore in another thread: I looked at my screen and saw "compas error".
I downloaded the log file and with huge surprise appear different errors, never before.
I flight from very time and often in the same place, without never had  problems. Yaw error, Magnetic Filed Interference, Exit P-GPS  Mode, Yaw Error) and inexplicably at 2m 23.5s (Weak GPS signal  Positioning accuracy may be compromised. Please fly with caution) with 18 satellites in sight!
Before this flight I never received any errors even flying very low in the same place.
With the next flight I did not have any problems.
Thanks

PS: DJI GO4: 4.2.6 (Android)
        FW AC: 01.00.0900
        FW RC: 01.00.0400

2018-3-9
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Try flying below 30ft if you can see yourself handling that then you can fly at 201m if you can't the. Just stop flying drones. You are endangering pilots and violating FCC
2018-3-9
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
United States

Sir please make sure you are careful; you are in a class D airspace
2018-3-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

SOUNDWAVE439 Posted at 2018-3-9 10:55
Try flying below 30ft if you can see yourself handling that then you can fly at 201m if you can't the. Just stop flying drones. You are endangering pilots and violating FCC

Pot calls kettle black.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=260008
2018-3-9
Use props
LouisP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

: In Italy, the maximum flight altitude for private drone operations is 70 meters, and commercial copter flights are 150 meters.
2018-3-9
Use props
MaxBDS
lvl.3
Italy

I know the rules thanks. I was hoping for a technical answer.
Thanks
2018-3-9
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you upload your log file to the following site so that we can have a look?  Without that, we would 100% guessing.  

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2018-3-9
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
United States

If all the error are caused by strong winds then it is entirely a user error! No point in asking this forum if you can’t even fly it below 120m
2018-3-9
Use props
sidtx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

Did I miss something?

Forum users are declaring pilot error and passing judgment without seeing the flight logs?

Unless it was part of the OPs post that was since deleted,  I don't see any data at all that would lead to the harsh statements above.

Sid

2018-3-9
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
United States

sidtx Posted at 2018-3-9 14:15
Did I miss something?

Forum users are declaring pilot error and passing judgment without seeing the flight logs?

could you not just bloody assume you American. this user posted it and exceeded the safety altitude and violated it. he/she deleted the flight log, I mean who would not
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

MaxBDS Posted at 2018-3-9 12:08
I know the rules thanks. I was hoping for a technical answer.
Thanks

Hi, did you have bluetooth device around your spark at that time. Please ensure that there is no interference. Did you try to fly in another place? If the problem appears frequently, please export the flight data and the black box for analysis. You can upload it to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your support.

2018-3-10
Use props
MaxBDS
lvl.3
Italy

Too many FAA regulatory professors.
Anyway, thanks Kloo Gee and Dji Elektra  for your interest.
I did not have any bluethooth devices around the Spark. I often fly in this place but it is the first time that I have pushed so high. Can alarms and errors be caused by high-altitude wind?
In other words, a strong wind, could be cause of errors appeared on the log file (Speed error, Yaw error, Magnetic Filed Interference, Exit P-GPS  Mode, Yaw Error and inexplicably "Weak GPS signal  Positioning accuracy may be compromised. Please fly with caution")???
On the ground I had wind 8-9 kts.
All other low-altitude flights were regular and without problems.
Thanks
2018-3-11
Use props
sidtx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

SOUNDWAVE439 Posted at 2018-3-9 15:06
could you not just bloody assume you American. this user posted it and exceeded the safety altitude and violated it. he/she deleted the flight log, I mean who would not

Sort of figured that.   But you know how us Muricans are.....obnoxious and nosey!!!!

And, didn't want to assume too much.  After all,  I try to live by the old saying:   "Too Assume is to make an ASS of U and ME"

Sid
2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules