Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ar.Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3653642 ft
Brazil

Good afternoon!

I need a lot of help I'm having a problem with DJI Flight Record

I went to make a copy of the folder "FlightRecord" in my DJI GO 4, to the PC, and unintentionally duplicated the files in the folder and forgot to delete, now my score has doubled and is giving error when synchronizing FlightRecord.

In ndroid hangs at 30% and does not sync, in the IOS of the error and also does not synchronize, in android if I put the flight files manually in the "FlightRecord" folder the flights appear, but it hangs at 30% when synchronizing

Can you help me? DJI Administrators could you delete on the CLOUD server that duplicate files for me?

Thank you very much!

2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, did you try to delete the files and sync again? If you failed many times, please PM us the DJI Account and provide us the flight log in the files. Here is the path: sdcard/DJI/ dji.pilot/FlightRecord/SyncResult
2018-3-10
Use props
Ar.Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3653642 ft
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-10 00:59
Hi, did you try to delete the files and sync again? If you failed many times, please PM us the DJI Account and provide us the flight log in the files. Here is the path: sdcard/DJI/ dji.pilot/FlightRecord/SyncResult

Thank you Elektra, I sent MP to you.
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Ar.Drone Posted at 2018-3-10 05:09
Thank you Elektra, I sent MP to you.

Got your PM. Thanks for your help.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your patience. From the update log, it showed that you stopped the process of syncing the flight records. Can you successfully update the flight records now?
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules