Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji spark sd card
2009 7 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bongo 03
lvl.1

Sweden

hi, I wonder if the dji spark comes whit a sd card.
2018-3-9
Use props
AdamTheGreat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56991 ft
United States

It does not.
2018-3-9
Use props
Langner91
Captain
Flight distance : 3474 ft
United States

I think the fly-more combo now gets you a free sd card, but I don't know how you redeem that offer.

In looking at the DJI Store, maybe you have to buy the goggles to get the SD card.

But, Adam is correct, the drone itself does not have a card in it, you need to get one (a fast one) independently.
2018-3-9
Use props
tpmtek
Flight distance : 1017 ft
United States

The fly more combo i bought a couple weeks ago did not include an sd card
2018-3-9
Use props
LouisP
Captain
Flight distance : 41952 ft
United States

Some have gotten one with the fly more combo, but they say it was not packed in the DJI box with the spark but was loose in the outer packaging.  I didn't get one with mine, but I admit I threw out the outer packaging before I looked for it.
2018-3-9
Use props
sidtx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 266729 ft
United States

Apparently the FMC does come with an SD card now,  at lease in the US.    I just looked on the DJI store website, and this is what I see under the SparK FMC:

Buy Spark and get a Spark Remote Controller free.
Buy Spark/Spark Fly More Combo/Spark Fly More Combo & DJI Goggles and get a 16 GB Micro SD card free.
The Spark Fly More Combo & DJI Goggles includes a DJI Goggles Micro USB OTG Cable.

Sid
2018-3-9
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

The normal spark itself does not come with a free one
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. I would recommend you enter our official website and check "in the box". Thanks for your attention.  
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules