Osmo charging problem
489 3 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EricF
lvl.1
Canada

I was able to charge my Osmo the first time to 100%.

I have tried charging it since then and no lights come on and the battery coes not charge.  I have tried many different USB ports, including iPad charger.

2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Eric, sorry to hear that, the power voltage of your charger shall be 5V while the current shall be less than 2.1A. Please use the charger that meets the demand.
If the charger is OK, please try to turn or pull our the charging cable a little bit to see if there is any response.
2018-3-9
Use props
EricF
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-9 21:20
Hi Eric, sorry to hear that, the power voltage of your charger shall be 5V while the current shall be less than 2.1A. Please use the charger that meets the demand.
If the charger is OK, please try to turn or pull our the charging cable a little bit to see if there is any response.

Hi Mindy, I have tried 5 chargers which meet the specs as well as my laptop.  I have tried wiggling and pulling on the cable - nothing at all happens and the charge becomes less.  I purchased a reconditioned Osmo mobile, and I was afraid that there would be something wrong with it.  

What are my options?
2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

EricF Posted at 2018-3-11 16:16
Hi Mindy, I have tried 5 chargers which meet the specs as well as my laptop.  I have tried wiggling and pulling on the cable - nothing at all happens and the charge becomes less.  I purchased a reconditioned Osmo mobile, and I was afraid that there would be something wrong with it.  

What are my options?

There may be something wrong with the charging cable or the charging port, you can try another cable if you could get one, otherwise, we recommend to send in the device for further diagnosis, sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules