Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom vision 2 not connecting
2780 11 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nick van de Water
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi, i just got a phantom 2 vision, but i cant seem to find the vision app, and the app i can find wont connect to the camera.
i have a samsung galaxy s8. any ideas?
2018-3-9
Use props
Nick van de Water
lvl.1

Netherlands

So i managed to find and download the app, i can connect to wifi . but i cant connect to the camera? has this been fixed?
2018-3-9
Use props
Nick van de Water
lvl.1

Netherlands

So i have managed to connect to the vision app using an iphone, i can take photos and video everything seems to work i just cant get the live video feed on the phone.. have updated all firmware
2018-3-10
Use props
FredAstra
First Officer
Flight distance : 595577 ft
United Kingdom

sounds like you may have what is known to be a common problem with PV2+. I have  the same problem :-(  It usually come about where the Phantom has been unused for a while.  Something to do with the NAND memory losing the plot.  Check this out Phantom V2+ Problem

Good Luck with it
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Nick, I'm sorry to hear the issue. It is suggested to start a case and send it in for diagnosis and repair: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-11
Use props
Nick van de Water
lvl.1

Netherlands

Thanks Susan, I am in contact with the support team.
2018-3-11
Use props
djiuser_cWWTkytGjmRA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46568 ft
United States

FredAstra Posted at 2018-3-10 13:03
sounds like you may have what is known to be a common problem with PV2+. I have  the same problem :-(  It usually come about where the Phantom has been unused for a while.  Something to do with the NAND memory losing the plot.  Check this out Phantom V2+ Problem

Good Luck with it

Hey Fred, i was hoping you could help me...i seen this thread....i only wish i had seen it 2 weeks ago..i had same situation,have telematry, gimbal worked fine,video , pics , but no video feed on my phantom 2 vision plus...i had tried various things id seen on you tube..bought 2nd hand wifi transponder, with no results..figured i try to change ribbon cable because i thought i seen a rip  in the original...unfortunately now the gimbal does not work it just beep twice and light flashes red..beep beep....beep beep....  And thoughts....??
2018-3-12
Use props
fansdffa0d29
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi, has anyone got a wifi module with the black video issue, but still showing tenementary that I could buy off them? It would need to be posted to the UK, but it shouldn't cost more than a few pounds (posting worldwide for a UK large letter is about £3-4.

I would like to experiment on the fixing of them.

Thanks
2018-3-26
Use props
Nick van de Water
lvl.1

Netherlands

Because my phantom was recently purchased i contacted dji support, i sent it away and it got repaired under warranty and works fine now!
2018-3-26
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

From what I heard, as of January of this year, DJI is fixing these black screen problems on the Vision series Phantoms for free, regardless of the warranty.  
2018-3-26
Use props
fans6424a971
lvl.4

Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 3-11 22:20
Hi Nick, I'm sorry to hear the issue. It is suggested to start a case and send it in for diagnosis and repair: https://www.dji.com/support

Is that free service still on this machine and this faults?
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans6424a971 Posted at 11-28 10:12
Is that free service still on this machine and this faults?

The team will offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, please contact us with your case number, we'd like to help.
2018-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules