Can't find the logs on my cellphone
950 11 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sea Parrot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89154 ft
United Kingdom

I've flow my Mavic Air a few times now, and in the DJI GO 4 app I can go to FLIGHT DATA (ALL) and see the logs for each and every flight, and play them back over a map.

But where I get confused is when I try to find these logs as files on my Android phone. From searching the forms they should all be in
Nexus 6P/Internal shared storage/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord and they will be named DJIFlightRecord_yyyy_mm_dd_[hh-mm-ss].txt

However the only files there are from the first day, 9 in all, yet I can play back all 17 flights. So... where are they? The reason I'd like them is to upload them to http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/ and then download the CSV.

Thanks....

2018-3-9
Use props
Sea Parrot
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Additional info : After some jiggery-pokery I found that the files are actually in the dj.go.v4/FlightRecord directory but for some reason some of them aren't visible!
2018-3-9
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Sea Parrot Posted at 2018-3-9 14:12
Additional info : After some jiggery-pokery I found that the files are actually in the dj.go.v4/FlightRecord directory but for some reason some of them aren't visible!

Did you fly in "Stealth Mode" maybe? Sorry, couldn't resist ;-) Normally they should be all there and visible, especially since they are visible for GO 4.
2018-3-9
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

Welcome to the party. It's a problem DJI wont address. You will get told to replace your cord, replace your device, ext ext. Problem is your drone is faulty, IMO. Good luck
2018-3-9
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Bulldog Posted at 2018-3-9 14:31
Welcome to the party. It's a problem DJI wont address. You will get told to replace your cord, replace your device, ext ext. Problem is your drone is faulty, IMO. Good luck

Best help EVER given to a new drone pilot..! WELL done.

And you are screaming all over this forum that OTHERS are trolls and what have we - really?

SHUT your big mouth and be happy I'm not an admin in here... You would be long gone.
2018-3-9
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

FlyDK Posted at 2018-3-9 14:51

And you are screaming all over this forum that OTHERS are trolls and what have we - really?

Your life long dream, to have control of others. The sad thing, my advice was solid yet you still dont get it.  You sir are just a bully that wants to control others. All I said basicly was I was having the same problem and IMO it was the drone. Deal with it, stop being so emotional.
2018-3-9
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

FlyDK Posted at 2018-3-9 14:51

Of course the point of a forum is to all agree right? We can't post up personal experiences with personal advice from said experiences? Gosh, you really are a control freak.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sea Parrot Posted at 2018-3-9 14:12

Glad you find it. If you have doubt in your flight, please provide it to us for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-9
Use props
Sea Parrot
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-9 23:13
Glad you find it. If you have doubt in your flight, please provide it to us for further check. Thanks for your support.

Thank you for the quick reply, much appreciated. At this stage everything is good
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sea Parrot Posted at 2018-3-10 01:34
Thank you for the quick reply, much appreciated. At this stage everything is good

I see. Please keep us updated if you have other problem. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-12
Use props
Sea Parrot
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-12 23:13
I see. Please keep us updated if you have other problem. Thanks for your support.

To make the files visible I use the Android App (Available on Play Store) "SD Refresh". Therefore this is no longer a problem.

The issue of files not being visible is not limited to DJI GO 4. It is I believe a fairly common problem with many Android apps.
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sea Parrot Posted at 2018-3-13 04:39
To make the files visible I use the Android App (Available on Play Store) "SD Refresh". Therefore this is no longer a problem.

The issue of files not being visible is not limited to DJI GO 4. It is I believe a fairly common problem with many Android apps.

Thanks for sharing this. It seems that it is a good app.
2018-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules