Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WiFi Password Label
579 7 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HenryHM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795404 ft
Australia

Me thinking aloud; would not be harder for people to use your drone "and hopefully increase you chances of retrieving lost drones"  if the drones do not come with the password label and serial number.

Let us say for example you lost your drone, without WiFi password it can not be used unless they purchase the RC unit, correct?

Quick question to DJI, can you block a drone from flying if reported lost/stolen? Or may be will open a legal issues as someone may sell then claim it was lost?

2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Henry, thanks for your attention and feedback. Your suggestion will be forwarded. Please feel free to contact us.
2018-3-9
Use props
HenryHM
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-9 19:35
Henry, thanks for your attention and feedback. Your suggestion will be forwarded. Please feel free to contact us.

Thank you!! Is it ok if I remove both labels? Thank you
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

HenryHM Posted at 2018-3-9 21:59
Thank you!! Is it ok if I remove both labels? Thank you

You mean wifi labels, right? I would recommend you write it down. If you reset the wifi, you need to input the original one. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-3-13
Use props
HenryHM
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-13 00:00
You mean wifi labels, right? I would recommend you write it down. If you reset the wifi, you need to input the original one. Thanks for your understanding.

that is not a problem.. i am worried it affects warranty?
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

HenryHM Posted at 2018-3-13 03:39
that is not a problem.. i am worried it affects warranty?

Please do not feel worry about that. If you disassemble the drone, it affects warranty.
2018-3-14
Use props
Simmo1
First Officer
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-14 23:30
Please do not feel worry about that. If you disassemble the drone, it affects warranty.

2018-3-14
Use props
HenryHM
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-14 23:30

ok thank you
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules