Assistant 2 won't fully install
2485 9 2018-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Q30BCotjZmD3
lvl.1
United States

Tried 3 times to install Assistant 2. Each time it gets to the end of the install process, then gives an error message: Unable to execute file (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assist2\Drivers\DriverSetup64.bat.

Then its says "CreateProcess failed;code2.

The system cannot find the file specified.

I do get the DJI Assistant 2 icon on my PC screen, but when I click on it it only gives me the choice of clicking on "How to connect to Inspire 2". Nothing about interfacing with my Mavic Air.

2018-3-9
Use props
Kantoosion
lvl.2
Flight distance : 607149 ft
United States

Assuming your using Windows, try it this way:

Open command prompt as administrator and type this:

bcdedit /set testsigning on

Restart

Then proceed to install Assistant 2 from DJI Website . After install is complete, open command prompt as administrator again and type this:

bcdedit /set testsigning off

Restart again.
2018-3-9
Use props
djiuser_Q30BCotjZmD3
lvl.1
United States

Kantoosion Posted at 2018-3-9 22:53
Assuming your using Windows, try it this way:

Open command prompt as administrator and type this:

Followed your instructions but the program failed to install again. Same "unable to execute file" (etc) notice.
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know what's the current OS on your PC? Is there any chance change to another PC to verify?
2018-3-11
Use props
Walter C
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-11 20:31
Hi there, may I know what's the current OS on your PC? Is there any chance change to another PC to verify?

Tried it on my laptop. Same result.
2018-3-12
Use props
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft
United States

I had a similar issue with a previous install.  Try uninstalling it first. then boot into safe mode. then install it... at that point it may install completely and then reboot to windows.
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Walter C Posted at 2018-3-12 15:56
Tried it on my laptop. Same result.

May I know what's the main issue of your drone? Have you tried to disable the driver signature enforcement? Also, please kindly confirm the OS of your PC? We'd like to help if you can offer more details.
2018-3-15
Use props
Walter C
lvl.1
United States

Just switched to an Apple iPod Mini4.
2018-3-16
Use props
Mister Pink
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8688 ft
Ireland

I had this same issue. 2 or 3 errors came up during installation about not being able to name files correctly. Read in another thread about disabling my anti-virus before installation.  So, I uninstalled it, disabled Bit-Defender and tried the install again. Worked fine.

2018-9-19
Use props
fans99ffe1fc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 254872 ft
United Kingdom

I’m Having the same issue I get this and it’s my laptop I just got the Macic Pro Platinum today and so far I’ve spent the last 4hrs pulling my hair out trying to update the firmware it just keeps disconnecting itself then fails IDK what to do now I have £1.1k worth of kit that is not right
2019-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules