Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 3 pro will be shipped tomorrow ..
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Total
First Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

Can't wait . Been reading all I can , everywhere and in this forum , and watching youtube videos on the phantom 3 ......

2015-5-4
Use props
soulgmusic
lvl.1

United States

tomorrow? what number are you?
2015-5-4
Use props
Total
First Officer
Canada

soulgmusic@gmai Posted at 2015-5-5 12:37
tomorrow? what number are you?

No idea on the order # but  I ordered it from http://www.multirotorheli.ca/collections/dji-phantom-3-new
2015-5-4
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

Dji has been the fastest shipper and deliverer so far. Would have recommended buying from them as I received mine last week and did not order too long ago.
2015-5-4
Use props
soulgmusic
lvl.1

United States

How long ago did you order? just wondering. I only ordered my 3P+b 3 days ago soooo im guessing we're going to have to wait a while, since my number is 28,XXXX.  Website says theyre still "reviewing payment"on my order even though they certainly charged my account moments after confirmation lol.  Just bought my ipad mini 3 viewfinder tho. Please dont make us wait till june!
2015-5-5
Use props
russell.frazier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53645 ft
United States

Congrats, I look forward to receiving mine soon.
2015-5-5
Use props
Total
First Officer
Canada

received it today Nice looking unit - got everything updated just waiting for the temp to not be 4 c and a 20 per mile wind ...
2015-5-7
Use props
Cacc
lvl.4

Canada

nickmedici@bell Posted at 2015-5-5 14:13
Dji has been the fastest shipper and deliverer so far. Would have recommended buying from them as I  ...

Fastest shipping...sometimes. I ordered mine from DJI on the 10th of April and had yet to receive it. I ordered from DroneDepot (in Toronto) on Wednesday and now have confirmation that it will be here on Monday. So I cancelled from DJI. A lot of it depends not only on WHEN you ordered, but also WHERE you are located it seems.
2015-5-7
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

Cacc Posted at 2015-5-8 10:52
Fastest shipping...sometimes. I ordered mine from DJI on the 10th of April and had yet to receive  ...

Makes sense as I see you are from Canada
2015-5-8
Use props
Cacc
lvl.4

Canada

nickmedici@bell Posted at 2015-5-9 00:54
Makes sense as I see you are from Canada

Not just from Canada, I am in Toronto as well. It is just surprising that locally you can get it faster than a pre-order direct from the company. They are shipping out tonnes of these to retailers, but not keeping enough to fill the orders of those that have already paid.
2015-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules