Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4K Drone Footage GUYANA (GEORGETOWN) [DJI Phantom 4]
945 13 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Guyana (Georgetown) (South America) with my DJI Phantom 4; project finished and uploaded on 2018-03-10 - enjoy! :-)

Media data: This drone video (2:48min playtime) is an extraction of my 22.9GB Guyana (Georgetown) 4K Drone Video Footage. Footage on Sale. For inquiries, contact me via E-Mail or my Facebook Page.

Guyana (Georgetown) Drone Flight: Guyana officially the Co-operative Republic of Guyana, is a sovereign state on the northern mainland of South America. It is, however, often considered part of the Caribbean region because of its strong cultural, historical, and political ties with other Anglo Caribbean countries and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM). Guyana is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the north, Brazil to the south and southwest, Suriname to the east and Venezuela to the west. With 215,000 square kilometres, Guyana is the fourth-smallest country on mainland South America after Uruguay, Suriname and French Guiana. [wikipedia]

Among others, you will see following places in Guyana (Georgetown) by Drone: Guyana, Guiana, Georgetown, Castellani House, St. George's Cathedral, Promenade Gardens, Botanical Gardens, Monte Caburai, Guyana National Museum

Video taken with the DJI Phantom 4 Drone in March 2017

#####

One Man Wolf Pack - www.onemanwolfpack.de
Facebook: www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Instagram: www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries

#####

Music: Unknown Brain & Spce CadeX - Holding You (feat. Max Landry) [NCS Release]
https://soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds/unknown-brain-spce-cadex-holding-you-feat-max-landry-ncs-release

Copyright © One Man Wolf Pack 2018 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2018-3-10
Use props
Leftyguy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1282638 ft
United States

Very Nice Video & Thanks for the included info!
2018-3-10
Use props
PilotSmith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 706539 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love this video.. GREAT job..  would you mind if I asked you what you used to edit it and some of you settings a setup.. also how about emailing me at info@lightsportman.com I have something for you
2018-3-10
Use props
Spacetrakker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115384 ft
Australia

Thanks for posting the video. I would love to visit one day. Comment: I felt that the color saturation was a little high but then it helped provide a bright and  lively presentation.
2018-3-10
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I am puzzled, is the vignetting intentional or used for effect?
2018-3-10
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Good work
2018-3-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very vivid - nice vid!   
2018-3-11
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

Geebax Posted at 2018-3-10 21:14
I am puzzled, is the vignetting intentional or used for effect?

What do you mean?
2018-3-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

Spacetrakker Posted at 2018-3-10 21:03
Thanks for posting the video. I would love to visit one day. Comment: I felt that the color saturation was a little high but then it helped provide a bright and  lively presentation.

Thanks for your feedback, appreciate!
2018-3-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

A CW Posted at 2018-3-11 01:59
Very vivid - nice vid!

thanks! Wondering why this three countries (French Guiana, Suriname and Guyana) are overseen that often...
2018-3-12
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The dark corners in the video clip, they are called vignetting. It can be used for an effect, but most times is is not an effect you want. It generally means there is a filter or something that is not the correct size.
2018-3-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Brazil

Geebax Posted at 2018-3-12 14:31
The dark corners in the video clip, they are called vignetting. It can be used for an effect, but most times is is not an effect you want. It generally means there is a filter or something that is not the correct size.

Thanks Geebax! Actually I like that effect :-) that's why I add that filter on when editing... thanks for the feedback!
2018-3-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Enjoying taking my holidays with you.

Thanks. Haha

RedHotPoker
2018-3-12
Use props
OneManWolfPack