Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Exiting and returning with a drone
814 1 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alifeofimages
Flight distance : 462621 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hi

I live in the UAE (Abu Dhabi) and will be travelling back to China (my wife's home country) in the Summer. I will be taking my drones as we are holidaying in Japan. I was wondering has anyone experenced any issues with taking your drones out and bringing them back into the UAE. Both my drones are registered and have battery certificates as well. I shall be flying out of Abu Dhabi airport.  Much appreicated.
2018-3-10
Use props
Brandons Goods
New
United States

So that link is saying not found when I click on it for the CAAC.  Can anyone please help me register my drone. I am currently looking for the CAAC website to register.
I am headed to Bali for two weeks and have a layover in Shanghai for 24 hours. We have a air BNB and was hoping to film. I am bringing my DJI phantom 4 advantage and my Mavic pro.
Also bringing my Gh4 and Zyhiun crane gimbal. Not sure if the gimbal is a big deal with the GH4 ??
Also if anyone has any insight on traveling to Bali with drones and camera equipment that would really help !! Thanks everyone
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules