Downlink data connection lost
1106 2 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mexikanos11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328068 ft
Poland

Hi guys I try to fly near river. I just take him up fly over barrier  after went down and he lost conection with remote controler.... He was  so close and I had full battery but I canot do enything...  River was  bottom... After around minute he connect back with remote   I was so scarry because if battery will be empty he will fly back but  on the same level is barrier and he will crash, on top of me was  trees...  I was so lucky....

And now i realize that was strange because if he lose connection he  suppouse come back to home point. I set this up after couple secound but  that was almost minute and nothing...

Somebody can explain me what I done wrong ?

Just to let u know there was trees but top on me.... between me and dron was only barrier similar to this from events seriosly nothing was blocking signal... thats so strange

http://app.airdata.com/main?share=fZhpBx&page_id=

2018-3-10
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Seems like it went under the river at point c for its altitude is -5.9
2018-3-10
Use props
mexikanos11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328068 ft
Poland

Brother I was starting from embankment. That will be always higher than river but 100% he wasnt under river first thing was ice but so tiny to go there. Secound thing all time I had wisual contact he was so close
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules