5480 5 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7087a72f
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi everyone!

i just get a spark fly more combo and trying to set everything up

i already have a phantom 3... (im not too new on it...)

well, i start controler, start aircraft, and the controller led is solid red.. seems that the RC and AC isnt connect..

the strangest thing is that its wasnt like this some minutes ago, i configured, activated everything and practice a little bit at the demo... evrything going perfect

i dont know why it seems that they are not connected anymore (RC and AC)

any ideas? Please??

THANKS!

2018-3-10
Use props
RobertWSimpson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927185 ft
United States

Try waiting longer. Sometimes my remote can take almost 2 minutes to pair, which doesn’t seem like a long time, but feels like an eternity.
2018-3-10
Use props
fans7087a72f
lvl.1
Brazil

thanks ma friend

im charging the controller now since the battery was just one light.. gonna try to wait more

its strange because i had the loight solid green once, and it didnt took so long.  now im only getting solid red...

2018-3-10
Use props
KurtVD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 365299 ft
Switzerland

fans7087a72f Posted at 2018-3-10 10:56
thanks ma friend

im charging the controller now since the battery was just one light.. gonna try to wait more

It should work even when the battery is low, and you can use the RC (controller) while it is charging. It can take a minute or two until the RC connects to the aircraft, but if it doesn't, there's a procedure to link the aircraft to the RC. But you might need to reset the existing connection, I think the procedure from the manual to un-link the RC should do it, but I'm not sure (since I never had to do it myself). See for yourself (Copy/paste from the manual):

Linking the Remote Controller
The aircraft and the remote controller are linked before shipment if you purchase the Spark Combo (with the remote controller included). To link a remote controller to Spark, follow the instructions below:
1. Power on the aircraft and the remote controller. Wait until the aircraft status indicators blink yellow.
2. Press and hold the power button of the Intelligent Flight Battery for three second. Release the button
after hearing a single beep. The front LEDs will blink red.
3. Press and hold the Flight Pause button, the Function button, and the Customizable button
simultaneously. Linking begins when the alarm becomes a quick single beep after an alternating single/double beep.4. Then the front LEDs turn solid red after blinking green. When the status LED on the remote controller
turns solid green, linking is complete.
Ensure the remote controller is within 0.66 ft (20 cm) of the aircraft during linking.
Disconnect the Remote Controller
Apart from using the remote controller, you can control the aircraft using virtual joysticks in DJI GO 4. However, when the remote controller is linked to the aircraft, virtual joystick control is disabled. You need to disconnect the remote controller and aircraft to enable virtual joysticks.
1. Power on the aircraft.
2. Press and hold the power button of the Intelligent Flight Battery for six seconds until hearing a double beep, which will disconnect the remote controller and aircraft.
2018-3-10
Use props
fans7087a72f
lvl.1
Brazil

man. i´m almost sure about what happened

the spark doesnt come with the Mini sd.. so i found one here and put on AC..

that was probably the problem.. this mini sd is not working well

i put another one and everything is flowing...

thats should be the problem...

THANKS GUYS FOR THE HELP
2018-3-10
Use props
moxetkhan
New

United Arab Emirates

KurtVD Posted at 2018-3-10 12:44
It should work even when the battery is low, and you can use the RC (controller) while it is charging. It can take a minute or two until the RC connects to the aircraft, but if it doesn't, there's a procedure to link the aircraft to the RC. But you might need to reset the existing connection, I think the procedure from the manual to un-link the RC should do it, but I'm not sure (since I never had to do it myself). See for yourself (Copy/paste from the manual):

Linking the Remote Controller

Thank you so much, this works for me.
2019-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules