P4P Battery repair?
755 3 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gO87lznTT7Gn
lvl.1
Canada

Hello,
  I brought my batteries out of storage today hoping to charge up and upload new firmware for spring flying. One of my batteries had trouble seating in the charging hub, turns out a pin was SLIGHTLY bent on my DJI charger, and pulled one of the female sockets out of alignment on my battery (see attached). I purchased in October, and am honestly not sure if this is still under warrenty still or not. DJI repair tab says 'service not available', presumably meanign in Canada. is this a repair that can be made, or must be replaced? Little DJI help?

battery pin issue.jpg
2018-3-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Six month warranty for batteries, but that one looks like it may have been forcefully inserted into the charger wrong.
2018-3-10
Use props
djiuser_gO87lznTT7Gn
lvl.1
Canada

As i said, the male pin on the charger was slightly off-kilter. I didn't use what I thought to be an unreasonable amount of force to seat it, after it resisted, I investigated closer and found the pictured damage. Like I said, I'm just trying to see if this is a repair that can be made.
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the warranty of batteries are 6 months. If the battery is still in the warranty period, you may consider to send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules