Photogrametry with m210
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3082493e
lvl.1

Chile

Hi
I just got a m210 with cristalsky and candence. I’m trying to do a photogrametry plan of a couple acres.
The seller told me to use pix4d capture and installed it. It worked during the induction.
Then I tried it a month later and got a “too large” messaje i the pix4d capture screen. It seems that wifi is not Connected although the cristalsky shows to be Connected.

I tried dji pilot and it doesn’t work.

I downloaded and installed DroneDeploy but when i try to use it it says i need Google play which is not supported un cristalsky.

So, is it posible to set a plan fligth in m210?

When i was in the field i just set the camera in 90degress at 60m and flew the m210 doing the lines and clicking for each photo. It wasnt a nit work, but i assume it can be quite better with the drone that worth severas times a phantom that do the Job with a smartphone.
Thanks
2018-3-10
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Try UgCS. Needs laptop to work in field
2018-3-11
Use props
JKolar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141 ft
Australia

We use Pix4D Capture with our M200 daily, you will just need to ensure you have the latest version. If you are lucky enough to phone service in the field you can load the background image with it, alternatively you can download the image in the office where you have internet connection and store it on your device. We simply use a Samsung Tab A tablet (android), not the CrystalSky. If your area is quite large, you can do 2 things to maximize your flight area; Raise the flight height up (we usually fly at 80m) or you can reduce the image overlap. I would recommend that if you are flying in undulated/hilly terrain that you try and fly from the highest point otherwise you may get areas of your flight not stitch due to an overlap issue. We also use Pix4D Mapper to process our flights to generate orthomasaic geoTIFF images and point clouds.
Note: the latest version of Pix4D Capture supports the M200 & M210 series in the list of available drones, previous versions used the flight controller of the Inspire 2 series. Also you will need to use the CTRL+DJI app in combination with pix4D Capture (don't know if this applies to the CrystalSky).
2018-3-11
Use props
fans3082493e
lvl.1

Chile

When I bought it the seller installed pix4D capture and CTLR DJI and we did a auto flight.
Then I updated the cristalsky and got the problem. I'll reinstall and will let you know.

I don't want to switch to an Ipad after trying all I can with the US$800 cristalsky I already have.
2018-3-12
Use props
Sebastien83
lvl.3

Japan

DJI made a deal with Apple. If you want to use DJI GS pro, you have to use your Ipad. DJI GS Pro doesn t work on crystalsky. It s the wonderful world of DJI.
They said they have worked on DJI Pilot for a long while but nothing went out yet.

I don t know if you can download Pix4D on crystalsky.
2018-4-10
Use props
fans3082493e
lvl.1

Chile

Sebastien83 Posted at 2018-4-10 16:02
DJI made a deal with Apple. If you want to use DJI GS pro, you have to use your Ipad. DJI GS Pro doesn t work on crystalsky. It s the wonderful world of DJI.
They said they have worked on DJI Pilot for a long while but nothing went out yet.

I had to re-install Pix4D capture and now works just great.
It is a bad policy to sell something specifically for your gear which is not capable of controling your gear!
DJI pilot should be a "must" for DJI.

Thanks to all who answered
2018-4-11
Use props
Sebastien83
lvl.3

Japan

fans3082493e Posted at 2018-4-11 06:05
I had to re-install Pix4D capture and now works just great.
It is a bad policy to sell something specifically for your gear which is not capable of controling your gear!
DJI pilot should be a "must" for DJI.

I agree.
You installed Pix4D on your crystalclear ?
2018-4-22
Use props
Alex Garcia
lvl.1

Chile

Sebastien83 Posted at 2018-4-22 21:49
I agree.
You installed Pix4D on your crystalclear ?

Yes I did. I've updated the M210 to the last version and have had no problems at all.
2018-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules