Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My phantom 4 pro won't connect to the remote after new firmware
1119 8 2018-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theinfinate79
lvl.2
Flight distance : 405344 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hey guys I'm having trouble, My phantom 4 pro+ won't connect to the remote after a new firmware upgrade.  I got to the stage where it wanted me to plug the usb cord into the drone and the remote, i couldnt find the cord, it took a while to find and in the meantime, the battery was going flat so i had to do a battery swap.  Now when i turn the drone on, it conects for a second then disconects, then maybe 30 seconds later it conects for a second then disconects.  Please help me as i need to fly tomorrow!
2018-3-10
Use props
theinfinate79
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

and now the remote won't charge!!!! WTF, it seems this has happened to a lot of people
2018-3-10
Use props
goldrock
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2303451 ft
  • >>>
Australia

can you connect to the bird using assistant 2?
2018-3-10
Use props
theinfinate79
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

goldrock Posted at 2018-3-10 23:37
can you connect to the bird using assistant 2?

ok so i left it for an hour or so, now it is connecting but i can't upgrade the firmware.  I have the included adapter plugged into the remote like the picture describes but the little red light starts flashing on the drone next to the memory card and the update button is still greyed out (not available)  And now the remote isn't charging??
2018-3-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please try to connect the drone with PC and refer the video to update the firmware. Regarding the RC issue, please use the original charger and keep it charging for a certain time to see if there is any reaction.
2018-3-11
Use props
theinfinate79
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-11 02:20
Hi there, please try to connect the drone with PC and refer the video to update the firmware. Regarding the RC issue, please use the original charger and keep it charging for a certain time to see if there is any reaction.
https://youtu.be/DVIcrDvh9BQ

thanks for the link, il get to the firmware issue but the RC not charging is a big one!  I left it on charge overnight but still doesn't work.  When i plug the power into the RC, it flashes for a few seconds then just stops and displays no lights at all??
2018-3-11
Use props
theinfinate79
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

can anyone help me with the RC charging issue or do i need to send it back to where i bought it??
2018-3-12
Use props
theinfinate79
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

RC won't charge

Hey guys, My RC on my P4 pro plus won't charge anymore.  It seems as if the new firmware has F**ked it as it was working fine before i upgraded.  I have seen a fix on youtube where some dude opens his RC and there was something about items needed...a solderer....i saw that and closed the video straight away as i really don't want to have to resort to that possibly voiding my warranty.  WHats some advice on this one?
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

theinfinate79 Posted at 2018-3-11 14:29
thanks for the link, il get to the firmware issue but the RC not charging is a big one!  I left it on charge overnight but still doesn't work.  When i plug the power into the RC, it flashes for a few seconds then just stops and displays no lights at all??

Sorry about this. I'm afraid that this can not be addressed out remotely, please kindly start a case and send it in for inspection: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules