Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo pro fw update
626 2 2018-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xitahr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158996 ft
Denmark

Hi guys.
I've bought a second hand osmo kit for my x5 camera.
So I wanted to update the firmware in the camera and went to the dji download page to find the latest Fw update to the osmo pro.
Here they list v1.3.0.40, but while I was browsing the forum I found a newer version called v1.4.0.70.

Is there a reason it's not put in the download section for the osmo or is it just me who misunderstands the Fw update numbers.
Since I would prefer not to update with a faulty update.

BR. Miki
2018-3-11
Use props
xitahr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158996 ft
Denmark

Ok.. found the place to download the v1.4.0.70... The dji page has a strange system to find their subsides.
I wasn't able to go to pro/raw from the menu, but needed to find it through a Google search. Here both Fw versions are for dl.
2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

xitahr Posted at 2018-3-11 01:29
Ok.. found the place to download the v1.4.0.70... The dji page has a strange system to find their subsides.
I wasn't able to go to pro/raw from the menu, but needed to find it through a Google search. Here both Fw versions are for dl.

V1.4.0.70 is listed in our website https://www.dji.com/osmo-pro-and-raw/info#downloads, glad to know you found it, please keep us updated if there is any other issue.
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules