Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Goggle RE Air System Head Tracking Setup
5182 4 2018-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mad_Angler1
Captain
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How to setup head tracking on the DJI Goggles Ocusync Air System

2018-3-11
Use props
Kryml Munsta
First Officer
Flight distance : 185262 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks very helpfull Information
2018-3-11
Use props
Kryml Munsta
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

I finally installed the FatShark Pan-Tilt gimbal on my MiniDrak and got everything working.

I'm missing an option for servo-reverse in the google's gimbal setup. I had to resolder one servo to geht the left/right direction working (you need to open the servo and exchange + and - to the motor and swap the two outer cables to the poti.

The "servo offset" does nothing at all in my case

Increasing the gimbal sense works, but if you move/rotate your head above a certain degree the servo will suddenly swing to the oposite direction instead of stoping at the end.

So there is still some space for improvement - hope DJI will continue with improving the Air unit
2018-3-26
Use props
Kryml Munsta
First Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Another tip: whenever you turn the Headtracking on current direction of the googles will be reassigned to the center (forward) direction of the gimbal/servo.
So if you take off your aircraft looking in one direction but want to e.g. sit down in a different direction simply turn off/on Headtracking to reset it
2018-3-26
Use props
wondersea
lvl.1
France

Kryml Munsta Posted at 2018-3-26 05:02
Another tip: whenever you turn the Headtracking on current direction of the googles will be reassigned to the center (forward) direction of the gimbal/servo.
So if you take off your aircraft looking in one direction but want to e.g. sit down in a different direction simply turn off/on Headtracking to reset it

Hi, after long time testing, when did you do a good product, my main complain are :

- no technical support
- no option for reverse servo in gimbal menu
- no option to record OSD, at least GPS coordinate
- no access to log file
2019-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules