Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
no new flight records
1390 3 2018-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mmiii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65486 ft
Germany

Hi,

since 24/02/18 there are no  no new "Mavic Air flight records In the DJI Go app (Android)
Complete uninstall including deletion of the DJI folder on the local storage didn´t solve the problem.
In the DJI folder under /Flightrecord the .txt until 24.02. the underlying /MCDatFlight also contains the new ...... DAT flights after 24/02/18
But In the app there are no new Flight Records.

Can someone help, please?

2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please tell me the model of your mobile device. Did you try to sync the flight records? Please provide us the DJI Account and enter the path to locate the log: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord/SyncResult You can export them and provide them to us. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-17
Use props
mmiii
lvl.1
Germany

Yes of of course, the sync to the dji cloud isn't probaly the problem.

I´ve tested this with
Oneplus5
Galaxy S7 (clean installation, no DJI Software before)
Galaxy S8 (clean installation, no DJI Software before)

Iphons 6 -> Everything works fine flight was recorded and shown in the app

on Android:
After syncing all the flights from "DJI cloud" they  appear  in DJO go. But no new flights

https://photos.app.goo.gl/I3xAWA2tjnZrydHI2

After a new flight there is  actually a xxxxx.DAT file from the flight in the folder /MCDatFlight. But it will not shown in the flight record

There is also a ticket at german DJI Support(#1035744) but I have no information abiut the status.

2018-3-18
Use props
mmiii
lvl.1

This solved the problem:

- after with current DJI Assistant Software DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.3 2018-03-23 no usb driver support for RC is possible (see forum https://forum.dji.com/thread-134139-1-1.html) I have a Software archived 1.0.7. Installed
- then an update to v1.2.3 now the remote controller is detected
- then I made a firmware downgrade of the remote controller to .0000
- then an update to the current version .0100 via connection to the smartphone using DJI Go app

first flight -> flight record available again and also all following.

2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules