Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My drone backpack...
1679 0 2018-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChaosKnign
Second Officer
Flight distance : 402877 ft
United States

Hi again everyone!

Since I’ve seen others post their bags, I figured I would put mine up as well. =)

I got a Lowepro Droneguard BP 250:

IMG_0495.jpg I attached my Leatherman Wave using the MOLLE system on the outside and I have a Smatree Q series tripod on one side.

IMG_0496.jpg Inside I managed to fit my Mavic Air and 3 batteries (bottom left), a Garmin Virb 360 and all accessories (bottom right), RC and charger/cables (middle) and an Osmo Mobile 2 (top).

IMG_0497.jpg Not much in the detachable accessory compartment except a GoPro Quik Key (USB-C) and a microSD adapter.

IMG_0498.jpg In the main comparment, I have an Anker PowerCore+ 20100mAh USB-C battery, an RC sun blocker, the Mavic Air case and my boonie cover.

IMG_0499.jpg Front compartment holds the small extra stuff, like a the charging/data cable that came with the Air, some adapters for the tripod, blades, extra knobs, and my Tile tracker.

IMG_0501.jpg And finally, my MacBook Pro 15" and iPad Pro 10.5" for editing and whatnot.

Not pictured, because I was using my iPhone X is the holder on the left backpack strap. I only put my phone there when I'm climbing around and it digs into my thigh.

I hope this has been interesting. =)

2018-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules