DJI Assistant software does not id matrice 100
2106 2 2018-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vprasanna
New

United States

Hello friends,
Bought a Matrice 100 for a school project.  

I am trying to start the DJI Assistant software on my macbook pro that has a 10.8 version IOS.
The RC and the matrice100 are paired up successfully and I verified this by starting the quad (indoor) propellers removed.
I was able to download both the Assistant 2 versions 1.1.6 and 1.2
I first tried with 1.2 and then tried 1.1.6

For both the versions, I am stuck at the connect device stage, which basically instructs us to connect the USB cable

Steps to duplicate the problem:
1.  Turn on RC.
2.  Power on the device
3.  start the DJI Assistant application from the "Applications" folder

Questions:
  • Is the DJI Assistant available for MAC
  • Has anyone on the forum tell me if they has successfully started the DJI assistant and id'd the device( matrice100)
  • Am I doing something wrong here?

The ultimate goal for me is to activate the simulator that comes with the Assistant, so that I can use my c++ or python code.
for now, I want to be able to start the simulator and at least use the RC.

Thank you in advance
Prasanna

2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Yes, DJI Assistant 2 is available for Mac, please make sure you downloaded the correct version and then install successfully. Once you connect the drone to your computer and launch the DJI Assistant 2, it will recognize the drone. GTScreenshot_20180313_170831.png
If the issue persists, could you please show us a screenshot of your computer? Thank you.
2018-3-13
Use props
djiuser_lxJTzZCDBwI2
New

Iran

Hello I have This problem,too in my notebook computer with windows 10 but by connecting the M100 to DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.4 in other pc doesn,t any problem occured ? why?
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules