S900 Setup - Surely is shouldn't be this hard!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyCamAU
lvl.1

Australia

Hi guys,

Firstly, yes I know its old technology but the unit has been recently replaced with warranty and suits my operation perfectly.

I am having problems configuring the  aircraft to operate single pilot and need someone with advanced  knowledge of DJI workings.

UAV is at follows:

S900 Platform

A2 Controller

Z15-GH4 / PANASONIC GH3

Lightbridge 1 (Master and Slave base units) / Galaxy Tab

Futaba T8FG Super (FASST / MULTI2)

iOSD Mark II

I have spent countless hours and dollars trying to set the unit up and  having particular issues with obtaining control the the gimbal /  camera.  Ideally I want to control the Z15 through the CANbus as I have read is  possible but cannot achieve this. Nor can I get the GCU direct controls  to operate using the A2's F ports.

I have all channels mapped in the A2 assistant. It shows the Pan, Tilt, Mode and Shutter funtions have been detected and work as per the Tx. I have connected the Z15 GCU directly to the CAN2 PCU and also have the iOSD on CAN2 to obtain telemetry.

I cannot obtain control the the gimbal. I have then tried connecting the GCU directly to the A2 using the F ports and still don't have any control.

Is there something I am missing?? I have followed all wiring diagrams, updated all firmware and tried fault finding. The only cable I seem to be missing is the s-port cable from the iOSD to the A2. I am not sure what this does?

I am assuming I do not require the LB1 DBUS/ A2 X2 connected as I am not wanting to control the gimbal through the LB system.

Any help would be very much appreciated at this point.

Cheers and thanks for your time.

Jad
2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jad, here is the tutorial video exactly show you how to put together your DJI Spreading Wings S900 and assemble all of the related parts. Please make sure you assemble every part correctly.
2018-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules