Activation Failed on Mavic Pro
1655 4 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9jEqtxWYASCN
New

United Kingdom

I have downloaded the app and having trouble with activating the email address.  Can you please help as this is our last day on Holiday and our last chance to use this drone
Thank You

2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

May I know if there is any error message during the activation? More details would be much appreciated.
2018-3-12
Use props
djiuser_9jEqtxWYASCN
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-12 07:34
May I know if there is any error message during the activation? More details would be much appreciated.

The error message only comes up at the Confirm Your Account Information stage and says that Activation failed, Server error(0), please retry. If it still fails after retry, please contact DJI Support.
2018-3-13
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

djiuser_9jEqtxWYASCN Posted at 2018-3-13 10:19
The error message only comes up at the Confirm Your Account Information stage and says that Activation failed, Server error(0), please retry. If it still fails after retry, please contact DJI Support.

Did you try calling customer service?  I've found them helpful on a few occasions.
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_9jEqtxWYASCN Posted at 2018-3-13 10:19
The error message only comes up at the Confirm Your Account Information stage and says that Activation failed, Server error(0), please retry. If it still fails after retry, please contact DJI Support.

Is your DJI account available? Can you login the DJI Go 4 APP successfully? Please PM me the serial number of the drone, I will help to check, thank you.
2018-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules