Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care Refresh For Year Old Mavic Pro
1062 4 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Siriusdave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 896818 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I have had my Mavic pro for over a year now and the care refresh has run out , can I get new care refresh for my drone or do I now need to look at 3rd party drone insurance

Any recommendations for drone insurance in the uk , don't want to pay and arm and a leg as only use the drone at weekend when I can as a hobby.

2018-3-12
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
United States

"can I get new care refresh for my drone"  Short answer to this is no.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Currently, each product is eligible for only one DJI Care Refresh. The service plan cannot be renewed after it expires. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-3-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With the drone no longer being able to be covered by DJI care refresh you may want to contact your home insurance provider and look at adding the drone to your contents cover as a specified item under gadget insurance. Know exactly what you will be covered for i.e. theft and whilst in use for recreational purposes. I have no idea what the premium will be - probably quite high.
2018-3-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Or save the money for a new purchase
Calculate what the Mavic Pro is worth right now (replacing it by a second hand one) and deduct the insurance money.
Find out what the insurance will cover and if that is worth the money .
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules