SD Card error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timmr
New

Ireland

Hi I am trying to upgrade my aircraft firmware on Phantom 3 porfessional tht hasnt been used for sime time. I formatted the SD card (FAT32) and copied in the bin file.

When I power up the unit the status led flashes green a few times plays the succesful sound but then flashes red continuously (SD card errro AFAIK).

I have tried re-formatting on DOS and MAC, both FAT32 and ExFAT with the same result each time.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

timmer
2018-3-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Try another card.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Timmer, is the firmware update successful? You can check it in General Settings>About to see whether you have got the latest version number. Also, you can try to reset the camera settings or format the SD card in the aircraft to see if there is any help.
2018-3-12
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Always format the card in the aircraft, iot knows the correcxt format to use.
2018-3-13
Use props
timmr
New

Ireland

Geebax Posted at 2018-3-13 00:32
Always format the card in the aircraft, iot knows the correcxt format to use.

Thanks, that worked
2018-3-15
Use props
timmr
New

Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-12 23:55
Hi Timmer, is the firmware update successful? You can check it in General Settings>About to see whether you have got the latest version number. Also, you can try to reset the camera settings or format the SD card in the aircraft to see if there is any help.

Hi Susan,

i tried formatting the card in the aircraft and that worked, as did the upgrade.

cheers
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

timmr Posted at 2018-3-15 02:38
Hi Susan,

i tried formatting the card in the aircraft and that worked, as did the upgrade.

I'm glad to hear this works. Safe flying!
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules