523 5 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

Hi:
Has anybody had problems like the gimbal reseting midair? (going fast to straight forward position)
Running (1.01.0100) on a new I2 with Cendence (as slave). The GO 4 in a UltraBrigt CristalSky has some freezing and even totally crash too. In those moments the gimbal usually resets
Never happened with our first I2 (still 1.00.0240)
Thanks!

2018-3-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Are you getting any warning signs when the gimbal resets? How is the voltage on the Inspire 2? Please send me a personal message on any additional information you may have on this. You may have to have a technician look at your aircraft. However, we can troubleshoot on a few ideas before going that route.
2018-3-12
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Argentina

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-12 09:42
Are you getting any warning signs when the gimbal resets? How is the voltage on the Inspire 2? Please send me a personal message on any additional information you may have on this. You may have to have a technician look at your aircraft. However, we can troubleshoot on a few ideas before going that route.

Nothing
We think it´s a momentary freezing of the GO 4 (we do not know if in master or slave as we swaped Cristal Sky / iPad in both remotes and happened the same)
Or if could be just a micro cut between master and slave
The thing is that is I was operating with the camera facing left, the image got frozen for 1/2 sec and when the camera image came back, it was facing straight forward. Happened several times.
2018-3-12
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Argentina

Airking Pilot Posted at 2018-3-12 10:08
Nothing
We think it´s a momentary freezing of the GO 4 (we do not know if in master or slave as we swaped Cristal Sky / iPad in both remotes and happened the same)

Plenty of battery as it was flying and happened just a few moments from taking off
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Airking Pilot Posted at 2018-3-12 10:08
Nothing

You need to make sure that the master and slave are assigned as such through the app. Also, if you have not updated the app or any firmware please consider doing so.
2018-3-12
Use props
Airking Pilot
lvl.4
Argentina

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-12 11:33
You need to make sure that the master and slave are assigned as such through the app. Also, if you have not updated the app or any firmware please consider doing so.

Of course master and slave were set ... we were flying and working! what kind of question is that?
We will try updating everything if you do not have a precise answer and no one had this issue
Thanks
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules