Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
opinion on new I2 firmware
689 4 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airking Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

Hi!
We were holding firmware update (we are still in 1.00.0240) because we mainly go live and with the latest 2017 updates we had such a bad video connection even with the drone not farther than 100m that we went back (to .0240)
But now we have Cendence, CristalSky an X7 and we need to update in orther to make evertything work (i.e. we could not use Cendence as master RC in our 1.00.0240 I2)
Any experience? Some FW combination that is really working?
We "only" need:
Bird as satble as possible. We usually make some really slow moves
Rock solid video connection. We go live most of the time
Everything working
i.e we have with 1.00.0240 :
freezing/crashing DJI GO4 on CristalSky
No X7 support
Cendence not workig as master
Dedicated buttons (iris, shutter, iso) not working in Cendence
Settings lost after Cendence is powered off
I2 not so stable with wind (going up and down very fast, may drift considerably)

But video connection is solid. Not rock solid, but really good compared to the newer FW we tried

Thanks!

2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please tell me the problem you encounter with X7. Please try to fly your drone without wind and see if it can hover stably. What is the firmware of Cendence? Please provide more info for further check.
2018-3-18
Use props
Airking Pilot
Second Officer
Argentina

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-18 02:24
Hi, please tell me the problem you encounter with X7. Please try to fly your drone without wind and see if it can hover stably. What is the firmware of Cendence? Please provide more info for further check.

Hi Elektra:
We held our breath and updated to 01.01.0300 in our I2 and 01.01.002 in our RC master and slave
working just fine. We tested our patch antenna in our Cendence too. Working better than the sticks antennas for shure
We only encoutered that when we inspect the air looking for a free channel, sometimes the app shows channels like they are free of noise/interference, but ocasionally we have lost of signal/stuttering/freezing in those channels (the ones that shows to be free). It is like the app is not seeing that interference, but it is obvioulsy there (RC signal and Video signal at full scale). If we change channels to another "free" channel or change to AUTO, it usually corrects that issue

2018-3-18
Use props
Airking Pilot
Second Officer
Argentina

Airking Pilot Posted at 2018-3-18 21:21
Hi Elektra:
We held our breath and updated to 01.01.0300 in our I2 and 01.01.002 in our RC master and slave
working just fine. We tested our patch antenna in our Cendence too. Working better than the sticks antennas for shure

And another thing we encoutered is that when using the Cendence as master, the other RC cannot use the exposure dial (right wheel). It says "dial locked" and it doesn´t operate (the items like ISO, SHUTTER, IRIS never turn blue). We could not find a way to unlock it. It does not work just pushing it. I think Cendence is updated to the latest
?
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Airking Pilot Posted at 2018-3-18 21:25
And another thing we encoutered is that when using the Cendence as master, the other RC cannot use the exposure dial (right wheel). It says "dial locked" and it doesn´t operate (the items like ISO, SHUTTER, IRIS never turn blue). We could not find a way to unlock it. It does not work just pushing it. I think Cendence is updated to the latest
?

Thanks for the details. The situation will be forwarded to our engineers.
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules