Cannon activate Spark
775 4 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amatobo
New
Netherlands

Bought a DJI Spark Fly More Combo and wanted to activate the drone. Scanning the QR code did not work. Got the message “could not connect to server”. I also tried to connect through the RC, after I was able to connect the drone. However I still have to activate te drone first and every time I try, I get the same message that the server cannot connect. I downloaded the latest firmware en my WiFi connect is solid. Can you help me to activate my drone so I can USD it?
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Please turn everything off and allow time to cool off. Log out of the app. Make sure batteries are charged up and restart everything. Start the process again. Here is a video that may help:
2018-3-12
Use props
Amatobo
New
Netherlands

I did what you suggested but could not get to activate the drone. However .... when I opened the DJI Go 4 app, I was able to fly the thing for the first time. I still don't know if I activated the drone or not, but it is flying, and that's what counts. Thank you.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Amatobo Posted at 2018-3-12 13:09
I did what you suggested but could not get to activate the drone. However .... when I opened the DJI Go 4 app, I was able to fly the thing for the first time. I still don't know if I activated the drone or not, but it is flying, and that's what counts. Thank you.

Please provide me the SN of your drone for further check. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Amatobo Posted at 2018-3-12 13:09

Thanks for your update in PM and it seems that you successfully update today. I will PM you the update the date of your activation.
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules