MAVIC AIR - POOR Service
477 4 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Port Media
lvl.1
Australia

Recently purchased the Mavic Air Directly from DJI .
They stated online that it would take 7-10 Business days as i wanted the Red one..

What then turned out to be a 25 Business day wait .. really was not impressed .. I like the drone however this morning my Charger decided to die so i am now left with no way to charge it as the USB-C port on the Drone does not allow charging.

I contacted support online after almost an hour online i was then told to email my issue to Dji ..

its not rocket science You sold me a faulty charging unit its under warranty .. why is it so much of a pain to get things resolved with DJI .

is it just my bad luck here or is this a common problem .
2018-3-12
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

If this takes 3-4 weeks to resolve I'd say common....if less than 2 things are improving. Unless they decide to go out of their way and overnight you a new charger....(chances of this happening next to null)
But tbh I have not seen a lot of reports about defective chargers....battery failures are more common.I understand your frustration though...
2018-3-12
Use props
Port Media
lvl.1
Australia

That's pretty sad.. from all appearances they are the leader in this field yet their service seems so poor and antiquated. well maybe ill just buy a battery dock off ebay and save myself some time. !!
2018-3-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If you have waited 25 business days then you must have ordered the first week MavAir was released, and at that time 7/10 Days was the waiting time for all purchased on day 1, it was announced shortly after release that red was going to take longer so maybe you were in this block , regarding charger you should have started a case then come on here contact a moderator and they will help you get your case escalated.
I would think it’s fair to say that dji have improved their service greatly in the last 12 months a lot more to do but they are moving in the right direction.
Hopefully you get sorted soon.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Port Media Posted at 2018-3-12 14:28
That's pretty sad.. from all appearances they are the leader in this field yet their service seems so poor and antiquated. well maybe ill just buy a battery dock off ebay and save myself some time. !!

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience with our support team, may I have your email account which you were used to contact Online Chat? We will make an investigation and keep improving our customer service to make your experience with us better, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules