Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly Away Bubble
2973 6 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0d68bf90
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2920 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone know how to calculate this to help locate after a flyaway occurs?

I need to know for my assessment this weekend, i've looked for hours on the net to no avail.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, have you tried to search via the feature of Find My Drone? Please click the three bars in the right upper corner to check.
2018-3-12
Use props
fans0d68bf90
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2920 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-12 19:49
Hi there, have you tried to search via the feature of Find My Drone? Please click the three bars in the right upper corner to check.

No i havn't, i'll try that thanks.

I do need to know the 'manual' solution to recovering the drone also.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans0d68bf90 Posted at 2018-3-12 23:47
No i havn't, i'll try that thanks.

I do need to know the 'manual' solution to recovering the drone also.

If you fly with DJI GO/DJI GO 4, the flight records will be saved in the mobile devices. You can check the last coordinates on the flight records to locate the drone.
2018-3-15
Use props
fansfd3dece0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 195850 ft
United Kingdom

Hey there, did you ever get the answer? I have also been looking for hours and need to put it in my ops manual. Thanks
2019-7-7
Use props
fans3ff40fd7
New

Hi, The flight bubble is the area that the drone could potentially land / fly to when a flyaway occurs.  This is calculated by the max speed of the drone x the time of life left in the battery.  So if your drone can do 20mph and you have 15 minutes flight time left =, the bubble is a circle with 5 miles radius from the point the drone was last seen.  You need to alert any potential airspace users within this bubble.  Hope this helps!
2019-9-3
Use props
fans3ff40fd7
New

Hi, The flight bubble is the area that the drone could potentially land / fly to when a flyaway occurs.  This is calculated by the max speed of the drone x the time of life left in the battery.  So if your drone can do 20mph and you have 15 minutes flight time left =, the bubble is a circle with 5 miles radius from the point the drone was last seen.  You need to alert any potential airspace users within this bubble.  Hope this helps!
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules