Landing gear with antenna missing foot
782 2 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zea Drone
lvl.1

United States

So I'm loving my Air and I've had it for about 2 weeks now. First crash was actually spectacular. Crashed into a short thick Palm tree and when the craft fell from the palms it actually recovered before it hit the ground, too bad I wasn't recording. Second time I hit my office building gently until the too craft vertically against the was falling down between some brush green. So I noticed when I open my craft I kinda pulled the landing gear cover unknowingly. Further inspection found the foot cover came off, saw a hole where debri could enter. So I taped it up the time being. Test flew and signal connection ok and flight stable as a rock.

Cheers

P.S. definitely getting a small take off and landing pad to reduce debri when doing so.
IMG-20180312-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20180312-WA0003.jpeg
IMG-20180312-WA0005.jpeg
IMG-20180312-WA0010.jpeg
2018-3-12
Use props
Zea Drone
lvl.1

United States

By the way, both times I crashed I had the prop guards on.

2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the crash but good to hear that the drone has no big damage. However, since the drone was crashed, to ensure the stability performance of the drone, I will also suggest sending the drone in for an overall check. Please contact our support to start a case if there is a need: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules