Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Goggle Corrective Lenses
2989 13 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Took a little over a month to arrive but I finally received the DJI Goggle Corrective Lenses (+3.00) for my RE Goggles.  I have a set of the gray-framed Focus-Fixer lenses in my white DJI goggles but wanted the DJI set as the black frame provides a better match for the black RE color scheme.

The lenses arrive in a nice box about the size of a matchbook & simply slip onto the ridges of the factory lenses just like the Focus-Fixers.  They provide ample clearance so as not to touch my eyes or eyelashes & now the view is crystal clear!

Good job DJI!
20180312_231946.jpg
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your positive feedback. Please inform us if you need help.
2018-3-12
Use props
fansdb7d5bdd
New
Flight distance : 225843 ft
United Kingdom

Would you mind posting a link to these?

I've spent 10mins looking around DJI.com and I'm not seeing them. My fault, I'm sure, but even using the search for 'corrective lenses' isn't finding anything.
2018-3-15
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>
United States

fansdb7d5bdd Posted at 2018-3-15 04:39
Would you mind posting a link to these?

I've spent 10mins looking around DJI.com and I'm not seeing them. My fault, I'm sure, but even using the search for 'corrective lenses' isn't finding anything.

Here ya go :  DJI Goggle Corrective Lenses

*Note - Choose a full diopter stronger than your regular reader prescription.
2018-3-15
Use props
luciens
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I thought these weren't available in the US - did that policy change? If so, that's great. I need to order a couple sets...
2018-3-16
Use props
KiloGolf7
lvl.1
United States

I thought about the lenses but Ive decided not to wait a month or spend more money on these very expensive goggles to be able to use them
2018-3-16
Use props
luciens
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Well it's either that, or the teeny little crappy boring screens of Fatsharks . I opted for reading glasses from Amazon and it was well worth it. Yes, DJI needs to fix this and/or give us some Focus Fixers in the box, etc., but otherwise.... you have to go back to the crappy little screens of the Fatsharks .....  
2018-3-16
Use props
fansa017bfa8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 175492 ft
United States

luciens Posted at 2018-3-16 21:23
Well it's either that, or the teeny little crappy boring screens of Fatsharks . I opted for reading glasses from Amazon and it was well worth it. Yes, DJI needs to fix this and/or give us some Focus Fixers in the box, etc., but otherwise.... you have to go back to the crappy little screens of the Fatsharks .....

I received a pair of +300's today. Now I just need to receive my goggles.
2018-3-23
Use props
Rickyber
Second Officer
Flight distance : 403488 ft

I also got a pair for my goggles some time ago and as you stated, they make everything very clear.
I believe I got the 4.0 as I wear a 2.50 reading glass lens. I went a bit past the suggested range to be safe.

How do you like your goggles? They are pretty wild if you ask me and the perspective is unbelievable.
2018-4-7
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
  • >>>

Rickyber Posted at 2018-4-7 19:56
I also got a pair for my goggles some time ago and as you stated, they make everything very clear.
I believe I got the 4.0 as I wear a 2.50 reading glass lens. I went a bit past the suggested range to be safe.

This will crack you up.  I've had both the original white & black RE Goggles since before Christmas,  but I haven't flown in months so I've only used them to view movies.  No live use yet.  A lot of stuff going on hasn't left me much spare time lately.  
2018-4-8
Use props
Rickyber
Second Officer
Flight distance : 403488 ft

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-4-8 06:03
This will crack you up.  I've had both the original white & black RE Goggles since before Christmas,  but I haven't flown in months so I've only used them to view movies.  No live use yet.  A lot of stuff going on hasn't left me much spare time lately.

I'll bet the movies look really cool.
Really bad weather for flying as of late anyway.
2018-4-8
Use props
Tim bronkhorst
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344285 ft
Netherlands

do i need these as a person who has glasses
2018-5-22
Use props
Tim bronkhorst
lvl.3
Netherlands

Tim bronkhorst Posted at 2018-5-22 10:35
do i need these as a person who has glasses

because i am thinking about buying a mavic pro fly more combo with the dji goggels
2018-5-22
Use props
Tim bronkhorst
lvl.3
Netherlands

Tim bronkhorst Posted at 2018-5-22 10:35
because i am thinking about buying a mavic pro fly more combo with the dji goggels

i have - lensen by the way
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules