Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 APP and XT FLIR on IPAD
3152 10 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansefcc756b
lvl.1
United States

Can some please tell me why this is happening ? I have a Matrice 200 single gamble running XT on dji go 4 app.  The only camera that’s works is the FPV camera and the Screen it says use use pilot app for XT.  Does the XT not work on DJI GO 4  app ?

2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

When the XT is mounted in M200 series products, please use DJI Pilot APP, thanks for your understanding.
2018-3-14
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

You can also use the XT PRO application on your iPhone/iPad with the XT camera.
2018-3-15
Use props
fansefcc756b
lvl.1
United States

Do I have to first start the DJI go 4 app prior to running the XT Pro app ?
2018-3-15
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

No. Don't use the 2 apps together. When you use DJI Pilot app and Go 4 app is running in the background, sometimes you don't have the video from your XT. So use only Pilot app.
2018-3-17
Use props
Vhenderson
New

Where does one find the DJI Pilot app, I looked for in the App store and Google Play, no luck in either location
2018-3-23
Use props
KentuckyUAV
Flight distance : 481398 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will the xt2 only work with the pilot app? Can we use dji go 4 app with the M200 and XT2? Is the pilot app only available on the crystalsky?
2018-4-16
Use props
manjochris
lvl.1
Flight distance : 477713 ft
Greece

Hello just to summarize , if you want to use matrice 200 with zenmuse xt on iPad mini except from dji xt pro app witch app is compatible ? There is no dji pilot app for iOS in the app store .
2018-4-21
Use props
SBThermal
lvl.1

United States

I have an M200 with XT2.  Trying to use an iPad Pro.  Downloaded DJI Pilot app today (12/21/18).  The app appears to connect to the airframe, but quickly switches to a screen that indicates that DJI Pilot is not available for this device.  DJI Go 4 also indicates the device is not compatible with the app.  Airframe has latest updates.  DJI XT Pro does connect and display vis, thermal, and PIP imagery.   It doesn't have any thermal camera controls though.  I have a CrystalSky display for another airframe so I tried it with the M200.  Both DJI Go 4 and Pilot work.  

Can't figure out which app to use for M200/XT2 on iOS.  
2018-12-21
Use props
djiuser_EIjGmUmZUasU
New

United States

What app should be used for M200 with XT camera on IOS? I cannot get the DJI pilot app to connect.

Also I’m having issues getting the SD card to connect. I’ve tried multiple SD cards and my XTpro app, Map Pilot app and DJI Go 4 app all indicate there is no SD card. Any ideas how to solve this?
2019-1-24
Use props
DS924
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

Vhenderson Posted at 2018-3-23 16:24
Where does one find the DJI Pilot app, I looked for in the App store and Google Play, no luck in either location

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-pilot
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules