3566 8 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joasis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 323451 ft
Lithuania

Hello,
Having trobles uploading panoramic photos from my drone to skypixel. Anyone can tell how to do it right? From start to the end?
thank you in advance
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you are using the Mavic Air, you can have the stitched pictures on the drone. Please open Skypixel web, upper right icon, select 360° pano, find the pano you want to share and upload. The other way is to upload via the DJI GO 4 app directly. Hope it helps.
2018-3-14
Use props
Joasis
lvl.1
Lithuania

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-14 00:53
If you are using the Mavic Air, you can have the stitched pictures on the drone. Please open Skypixel web, upper right icon, select 360° pano, find the pano you want to share and upload. The other way is to upload via the DJI GO 4 app directly. Hope it helps.

Okay, that works, thank you. Btw, few days ago i uploaded one panorama picture to skypixel web directly from DJI GO app, now i cant remember how i did that Any advice on that?
2018-3-14
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

I always upload from my PC so can't help you there, I can make a suggestion, get a small note pad and take notes, I do it for most everything from camera settings to procedures, much easier than searching countless forum topics, and taking notes will provide information for the things (features) you use the most.
2018-3-14
Use props
Joasis
lvl.1
Lithuania

QuadKid Posted at 2018-3-14 04:19
I always upload from my PC so can't help you there, I can make a suggestion, get a small note pad and take notes, I do it for most everything from camera settings to procedures, much easier than searching countless forum topics, and taking notes will provide information for the things (features) you use the most.

When you uploading panorama, do you use single picture that DJI soft made, or using all 25 pictures and some other soft to create panorama? Should be better quality if using 25 pictures instead of one, right?
2018-3-16
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Joasis Posted at 2018-3-16 00:47
When you uploading panorama, do you use single picture that DJI soft made, or using all 25 pictures and some other soft to create panorama? Should be better quality if using 25 pictures instead of one, right?

Depending on the type of Pano you are doing it will take anywhere from 3 - 34 still frames to create the pano, I use MS Ice / Photoshop CC to stitch the frames together, Uploading to SkyPixel injects the Meta Data required to make it interactive/automated.
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Joasis Posted at 2018-3-14 01:18
Okay, that works, thank you. Btw, few days ago i uploaded one panorama picture to skypixel web directly from DJI GO app, now i cant remember how i did that  Any advice on that?

You can select the picture that you want to share, then upper right icon, then you can share.
2018-3-16
Use props
Kuba_Vlk_CZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230614 ft

Hello, how can I post in DJi forum 360 photo from Skypixel please?
2018-3-23
Use props
djiuser_x4qLnrlfETBF
New

Brazil

I can't send photo and video to skypixel, the following message appears: "upload failed. Please check the network connection". Can someone help me?
2021-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules