Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accidentally installed propellor on wrong motor and now it's stuck!
5621 7 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9276b86d
New
Flight distance : 5171 ft

United States

Hey guys, im new to my DJI Spark and when i tried flyong earlier, one of my propellers clipped an object upon landing and broke the clips that hold it on the motor. I removed all the pieces i could see from the attachment point and attempted to install a new propellor, only to find out i hadn't  paid attention in my frustration, and installed a prop without the circle on the incorrect motor. So now i have tried to remove it to replace it with the proper one, but unfortunately, it is stuck in place and wont turn far enough to release the clips. Im very scared im gping to break it trying to get it to come off. Please help!!
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Unfortunately, you will not have a choice on this. You would need to have a technician look at your aircraft. You can begin the process here: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-3-13
Use props
RobertWSimpson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 927185 ft
United States

I really want to try this so that I can see what's so hard about it!

I've replaced props and you can FEEL that the props don't want to go on in the wrong locations.  I'm not sure how so many people keep doing this and I'm really not sure why you can't get them back off, but I AM very curious!
2018-3-13
Use props
fans9276b86d
New
Flight distance : 5171 ft

United States

I was able to remove the prop and replace it with the correct one. I have not tested it yet due to bad weather, but will update.
2018-3-13
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

What did you do to get it off...brute force???
2018-3-13
Use props
Simon Berg
New

Sweden

This just happened to me and I actually managed to get it of. Took me about 5 minutes of tweaking. I didn't have to apply  a lot of force I think I just had to push it down far enough for it to get unstuck. So it's possible to get it off with some patient!
2018-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Simon Berg Posted at 2018-8-4 05:18
This just happened to me and I actually managed to get it of. Took me about 5 minutes of tweaking. I didn't have to apply  a lot of force I think I just had to push it down far enough for it to get unstuck. So it's possible to get it off with some patient!

Hi, glad to know that you were able to fix your issue. Please keep us posted in any case you need our assistance.
2018-8-4
Use props
diegoeruiz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24678 ft
Argentina

I did the same, put the wrong propeller (without white circle) in a white marked motor, how can I remove it? the drone does not take off because of the wrong propeller set

IMG_20200810_214347.jpg
2020-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules